Chapter 1: 'How about Kidnapping SHINee?'

☜♥☞ K i d n a p p e d ☜♥☞

"Yah! Airi-ah!"I exclaimed, practically tackling my most bestest and weirdest buddy I ever had.

 

"Hey my beloved Ducky."She giggled, hugging me back.

 

"It's almost your Birthday.." She reminded me.

 

"Yeah it is!! I can't wait! This is gonna be the best one yet!"

 

"Uh huh! So, what do you want for your B-Day?" Airi asked, gathering her books and walking towards their lockers.

 

"How about Kidnapping SHINee for me?" I smiled at her with puppy dog eyes.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah really... PLEASEEE!!!!" I did my aegyo on her. 

 

"Sure! I will!"She laughed, playfully slapping my shoulder.

 

I laughed along. "YAY!!! That's the best gift you'll ever give me!" I exclaimed, hugging her oh so tight. We're both ShaWols and are willing to do anything for them. We've been to a dozen concerts, fan signings and stuff. We've also bought alot of merchandises and albums that SHINee has ever sold. Even the fan made ones. so yeah. I think we're kinda obsessed with them. I guess...

 

"No. Seriously I'll kidnap them for you.. FOR US." Her tone suddenly serious and stern. Okay, that kinda freaked me out. This is the first time I heard her like that. She's starting to give me the creeps.

 

"No way...." Then suddenly a grin crept it's way up to her face. "I'm kidding..."She laughed softly.

 

"Jerk!!"I exclaimed, slapping her tummy. "Still! You've gotta go to my party okay? You're going to seoul with your parents right?" I asked her, grabbing my coat from my locker.

 

She nodded eagerly. "yup. I hate being there.. But yeah, I kind find you something awesome in Seoul, so what the heck! For you I'll go there..."She smiled.

 

I hugged her once again. "Kamsa... You're the most awesome friend in the world! Saranghae!!!"I exclaimed.

 

"Eww.. I'm no lezbo!"She exclaimed, pushing me away.

 

"Well, whatever! I am!"I giggled, wagging my eyebrows. She scoffed and hit my in the head with a book. "Kim Nari PABO!"

 

"OWWWW!!!"I exclaimed, rubbing the back of my head. "YOU'RE GONNA-"

 

"Nari-ah! Time to goo!!" That was my mum, calling me to go home.. =3= Ughh.. You'll pay later my dear dear Airi... I ran to my mum's car and bid adieu to my dear whacked out friend Airi. 

 

I couldn't help but smile. In a few weeks or so, I'll be legal! HECK YEAH! >u< Who wouldn't be? I mean, being legal is soo gonna rock! And probably it's gonna be the best birthday I'll ever have!! I can't wait.

 

What could be in store? I'm too excited or anxious.. It's gonna be a splendid day! I hope nothing gets better than this....

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for a short update. Should I continue??? >u< Dang it... I feel... Weird.... XD LOL COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!