Rosie, Lene, Shipper - sit down first ^^;

The [Babblings] of ~Daisy Blue~ ;3

*siiiiiiigh*

Okay, well we all should know me pretty well by now. I usually don't like dawdling so let me just hit you with it.

....................

How about some spam first, eh? ^^;;;;;;;;;

*sigh* No, I'll face this like a woman:

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm taking down Break Throughs.

PLEASE HOLD ON! I'm not going to go into detail of my personal life, but I've thought about this long an hard and what I will say is that it will release me from the nagging thoughts in my mind, the tugging of guilt in my chest, and will let me breath, um, religiously.

I will not further explain unless you pm me; and only then I'll choose who to tell.

And, PLEASE, this kills and rips and shreds and slaughters me WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than anyone else out there! Okay?? Anyone who's been paying attention and reading my A/N's knows just how much work I put into BT. I've woken up and almost immediately sat down at my desk and began to type. I will sit there for hours typing up chapter after chapter until my gets a few inches flatter (thanks, Mom, for telling me about the tidbit of 'if you sit for hours at a time, your gets FLATTER'. >>;;)

I hope I'm not being to dramatic here. Maybe some of you don't really care that much. But I do. And that's why I made this blog: so that I can vent and whoever wants to read my crap is welcome to.

God! As soon as I posted this and the page refreshed, I got an alert to NEW FREAKING SUBSCRIBERS! I hope it's just Rosie subbing to this and not some new fan of BT.

TTTTT~TTTTT