Finals

Finals

Like every other kid, Jiyong hated testing. Especially finals testing. It wasn't like he was scared of failing, he actually got fairly good grades. What he despised was the waiting after the test. Jiyong tended to finish fairly early and he wasn't one that could just put his head down and nap. Pencils scratching and sighs of frustration and his own boredness mixed in with the tic tock of the red, round clock up front that created a un-nerving and quiet uneventful background for the anxious teen. Who knew such soft noise could be so freaken loud?!

"Psst! Ji!" a husky whisper assaulted the blonde's ears and Jiyong perked up a bit and turned in his seat slightly to glance back at his best friend Seunghyun. The tall, dark haired male pointed down at Jiyong's feet then quickly retracted his finger as the teacher turned their way. When she turned away again Jiyong swiftly reached down for the folded piece of paper then sat up to quietly unfold it and read his friend's note.

'How'd you think you did?'

The words were scribbled messily as was the older's common handwriting. Jiyong thought back to the English test he had completed an half hour previous and simply replied with:

'Not bad. It was fairly easy. You?'

Carefully refolding the paper he tossed it back to his awaiting friend. Once he saw that Seunghyun had received the message and was currently reading it, the blonde boy turned to face forward again only to have said note thump him in the back of his head. Turning to glare softly at the other he picked up the abandoned note and  unfolded it yet again.

'Horrible. So, do you wanna come over tonight and study for tomorrow's science exam?'

'Sure. You HAVE to focus though. I'm not going over for play time.'

Jiyong teased his lover of about a year now.

'Aww, why not? It's a science test so can't I just study your body? (;'

The blonde boy's face warmed and he turned sharply in his seat to glare at his smirking boyfriend then quickly looked forward again.

'N.O.' he replied simply and carelessly tossed the paper back again.

'I'm the dominate one so I do what I want!' Seunghyun teased.

'You'll have nothing to dominate if I'm not there.' Ji threatened with a soft smirk.

The note was tossed back to him quicker than any other time before.

'I love you Jiyong-ah.'

A soft smile lifted Ji's lips and before he could reply the bell rang and class was dismissed. As soon as they were in the hallway Jiyong took Seunghyun's hand in his own and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"I love you too Seunghyunnie."