Need to be loved

Need to be loved

 

Lauren went home after she auditioned for yg, she was denied because  they say she’s too fat. She got to her front door and opened it. “Mom.. Dad? Anybody?” she yelled. She sighed, she remembered they went on vacation and left her alone, as usual. She felt really alone and felt like crying. She went to her room and took off her clothes. She was looking at herself in the mirror and looked at the non-existent fat. *They’re right I am too fat* she thought. She went to the bathroom to take a shower. As she stepped in the shower she stubbed her toe, it started bleeding and Lauren started crying. *everything is going wrong today, fml* she thought. She got out of the shower and put some clothes on. She looked to the mirror and looked at herself, she started crying she felt so alone.

She went downstairs to the kitchen, she wanted a drink but instead she grabbed a knife and went upstairs. *Nobody loves me so why should I even be alive* was all she could think about. She started cutting her wrists. She couldn’t take it anymore, she hated her life. As she was cutting her wrists somebody knocked on her window.  Lauren didn’t hear it because she was busy cutting herself, but fortunately her neighbor, Kyuhyun, who frequently comes over through her window, sees what she’s doing and breaks through the glass to stop her from killing herself.

“Laurens stop!” Kyuhyun yelled at her. he sat down and grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

“Are you out of your frickin’ mind?” he said furiously

“None of your business .” Lauren said quietly

Kyuhyun sighed and picked her from the ground and put her on her bed, he sat down on the ground and looked at her.

“It actually is my business. You’re my best friend, I care for you, you can tell me anything but this is not the solution..”

*ahh best friend, great, friendzoned..* Lauren thought.

“You shouldn’t bother, you don’t care if I die, believe me, no one would care, not even my parents. No they are having a nice holiday…” Lauren cried.

Kyuhyun sighed but tried again “Lauren, I do care and believe me when I say it.. so please talk to me.”

Lauren looked up, now she was mad. “What the Kyu! You don’t care, my frickin’ parents even don’t care, so why would you even both- ” Kyuhyun cut her off.

“I care alright, I ing love you Lauren! Your parents love you too! And your friends! Think about them!” Kyuhyun yelled

Lauren is too upset to hear the sudden confession so she still cries.

“Don’t lie kyuhyun, please don’t..” Lauren sobbed

“Lauren, honey, I am not lying, I love you, so does your family and friends. How do you think they would feel when you are not here with us anymore. Your parents would miss you, your friends would and I would just feel like dying every day.” Kyuhyun said, he her hair and whipped her tears with his thumbs. He hugged her and whispered “Lauren, I love you, I am your best friend but I want to be more.”

Lauren looked up and saw Kyuhyun staring at her with sincere concern.

“You are not saying this just because you don’t want me to die, are you?” Lauren asked. “No I am not saying this just because I’m sorry for you, I really love you, I really do!”

Lauren stood up and started yelling “Shut up! I know you’re lying, everybody does, you don’t love me you’re just fee- ”

Kyuhyun didn’t let her finish talking, he stood up and kissed her  passionately. Lauren was shocked at first but answered the kiss. Kyuhyun broke the kiss, he looked at her and sighed, “Would you just believe me now?” He whipped her tears and kissed her head. “Do you believe me.” Lauren didn’t say anything, she nodded. Kyuhyun smiled and kissed her again.  This time Lauren broke off the kiss, Kyuhyun looked at her “What’s wrong?” Lauren didn’t say anything but then she fainted. “! She lost too much blood!”

He picked her up and brought her to the car, he drove as quick as possible to the nearest hospital.  *Please don’t leave me Lauren, I need you.*

 

Kyuhyun got to the hospital, he picked Lauren up and brought her in. As soon as he got in the nurse quickly called a doctor. The nurses brought Lauren to an operating room. kyuhyun couldn’t come in so he waits outside. Now he’s calmed a little down he looked at himself. His shirt is stained with blood, Lauren’s blood. He gulped and started to get frustrated again. A nurse came and gave him a glass of water.“She’ll be alright, calm down.” Kyuhyun nodded and looks at the operating room. Kyuhyun coulnd’t sit there and wait, so he paced around. * Why did she do this to herself, are her parents that bad? I hardly ever see them but does that mean they’re never home?* he thought.

As he was pacing the doctor came out. Kyuhyun looked up and ran to the doctor.

“Doctor, I’m here for Lauren, I’m one of her friends is she alright?” The doctor sighed, “mister..uhh” “Kyuhyun”kyuhyun filled in. “Mister Kyuhyun, Lauren has lost a lot of blood, If we won’t get a donor in time… she won’t make it.” Kyuhyun just stared at the doctor.

“S-s-she w-wont make i-it?” the doctor looked sorry at Kyuhyun and shook his head. “I’m sorry.” “Is there no donor?!” the doctor sighed,

"I’m sorry but no. is her family here, maybe their blood will match.” Kyuhyun sighed

“No doctor, she only has her parents and they’re on vacation now.” The doctor sighed again

“Then I must say, she wont make it, I’m really sorry.’’  Kyuhyun started crying..

“D-d-d-octer, I-I-I can give h-her my b-b-blood!” the doctor looked surprised.

“Actually that’s not a bad idea, what’s your blood type?” kyuhyun looked up

“A.” the doctor looked up “This might work.”

Lauren slowly opened her eyes and looked around and laid her eyes on a guy who’s holding her hand and smiling at her.

“Hey Lauren, how are you.” Lauren smiled as he squeezed her hand, 

“I’m fine, I  guess, but how did I get here Kyuhyun?”kyuhyun sighed and started explaining.

“Well I don’t know if you remember everything so I’ll just start at the beginning. You were hurting yourself at home and fortunately I found you right on time because when we talked you suddenly passed out.” Kyuhyun shivered at the memory.

“I brought you to the hospital and that’s when they told me that you’ve lost too much blood and you actually needed a blooddonor to survive. So as you see you survived and well, that’s kinda it.” Lauren nodded.

“Kyuhyun.. Do you perhaps know who the donor is, I would like to thenk him or her. ” Lauren smiled.

“Uhmm, w-well the blooddonor, is uhh, funny story, I’m the donor, hihi.” Lauren’s eyes widened.

“What, Why?” kyuhyun chuckled

“We have the same bloodtype so we were lucky, and what do you mean with why, I love you, I didn’t had to think about the descision, I did it naturally, no regrets.”

Lauren started crying. Kyuhyun just hugged her and whispered, “I care for you Lauren, please don’t do this to yourself, I love you, I need you. Even if your parents don’t love you, which is not true, I love you.”

Lauren looked up and kissed him, Kyuhyun was surprised but kissed back, the kiss just started to become more passionate when the doctor  walked in.

“uhm I’m sorry to disturb but Lauren, I see you are doing fine,” the doctor smiled,

“thanks to mister kyuhyun here.” Lauren grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand.

“yes, he’s the best boyfriend a girl can have.” Lauren looked at the surprised face of kyuhyun and gave him a beautiful smile.

The doctor smiled, “you can go homd tonight, good luck you two.”

“Thank you doctor.” Kyuhyun and Lauren said in unison.

When the doctor left the room Kyuhyun turned to Lauren,

“So I’m your boyfriend now..” Lauren chuckled.

“If you want.” Kyuhyun smiled and leaned in to kiss Lauren again.

“Of course I want you to be my girlfriend, I love you, fool.”

 

 

A/N

Hihi, hope you liked it :D