8~

Darkened Past

"Tiffany's brother, Donghae...went missing." Jessica said to us. I knew that was Donghae. But this only makes the mission more dangerous. Donghae could get hurt. Or worse...die.

I looked at Sungmin who had a surprised look then turned back to Jessica.

"Jessica, where is Tiffany right now?" I asked her with a serious tone

"S-she's in the training room. Siwon is with her, trying to calm her down. Why?" She said. I stood up which surprised both Jessica and Sungmin.

"I think we might know what happened to Donghae, Jessica," With that I left my office with Jessica and Sungmin at my heels. Sungmin came up beside me.

"Umm, Sunny? What do you mean by 'we'?" He whispered, making sure Jessica didn't hear him.

"The boy you saw in the blue car, I believe it is Donghae," I whispered back at him. I looked at him from the corners of my eyes and saw his eyes widen. I smirked and continued walking to the elevator.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Not so sure. But close enough." I said as the elevator opened on the 5th floor. This time Jessica walked ahead first this time. In no time, we made it to the training room door and could hear shouts.

"No! I will not calm down! I am training to be an elite agent and I will do all I can to find my brother!" I suppose it was Tiffany who said this. Jessica opened the door to find Tiffany sitting on the floor on one side of the room while Siwon was standing on the other side. He looked scared. I don't blame him. Tiffany can be scary when she is mad or frustrated. Tiffany looked up at us and I saw tears running down her face. She stood up and ran towards Jessica and hugged her. She cried on Jessica's shoulder.  Sungmin and I just stood there waiting for her to calm down a little. After about 5 minutes, Tiffany let go of Jessica and turned to me.

"Sunny, look. If you are here to comfort me and tell that we will find him, please leave. I don't have time to listen to you tell me this kind of crap. I need to fin-" She kept talking until I cut her off.

"I came here, but not for that. I came here as an agent on a mission, not a friend." I said and took a glance at Sungmin who was just hiding behind Siwon who came forward after Tiffany hugged Jessica.

"W-what do you mean?" She looked confused. I sighed and continued talking.

"I think we," I pointed to myself and Sungmin, "might have a clue as to who took Donghae."

~~~~~

We were now sitting in my office. I was in my seat while Tiffany was sitting in front of me with Jessica standing behind of her; Sungmin was standing next to me. We sat in silence as we (mostly me, Sungmin was too scared to talk to Tiffany) explained to Tiffany our mission and how I saw Donghae being taken away in the blue car. And how we chased the car and information about this Minho guy and his uncle. Tiffany was still confused after we said this.

"So, you are sure that was Donghae?" she asked for the tenth time already. I sighed and nodded me head. "Donghae sent me a text that day saying that he was staying over a friend’s house. After a while I called his friend's house but he said Donghae never was at his house. Does this mean..." Tiffany muttered the last part. But I understood what she was going to say.

"Yes. You're brother might die. But not if we find him first." I said while looking at my desk. I pounded my fist on the desk, "But where could he have taken him?!" I hissed. Then I heard Sungmin clear his throat. I looked up at him.

"Um, there was something I didn't tell you about our kidnapper, Sunny" I looked at him confused and he looked back making my heart skip a beat. I turned back to my desk.

"I made more research on this guy, with our president’s permission of course, and I think I have a clue as to where Donghae might be," I looked back up at him but he was staring at Tiffany.

"Well? What did you find?" I said as he stopped talking for a moment. He shook his head as if he was thinking and looked back me.

"Our guy kills" at the last word he shot a look at Tiffany, “his victims in certain places. His fist victim was found in an abanded church. His second was found abanded warehouse. His third was found in the boy's old school gym. His fifth in an abanded church and his sixth in an abanded warehouse..." he looked at our faces to see if we were catching on. I thought it over for a bit then understood it.

"Tiffany! What school does Donghae go to?!" I questioned Tiffany but she still looked confused.

"Uh, Panan high school. Why?" she said. I sighed; I was about to talk when Sungmin talked first.

"If I am correct and this pattern continues on like this..." he gave me a look meaning for me to finish. I looked back at Tiffany and Jessica, who was really quiet this whole time.

"We know the place where Donghae was taken to,"

 

A/N: You guys, very sorry for not updating. It's just that school started last week, and me and my co-author have been very busy with school and what not. Sorry for the delay. So please enjoy this chapter. Once again, sorry. 

-BlackPenguins