K.O. Part 1

D Kryber hot/funshots

Knocked out

 
"Uhh.. Hey Am, are you really sure about this?" The tall Chinese boy asked, as he and his friend stood in front of the building, where a modern dojo for taekwondo is located.
 
"Come on, Kris! I thought you're going to support me on this?" The tomboy answered determined, but quite afraid for her life.
 
"Yes, I told you that since you're my best friend. But that doesn't mean that you'll also bring me with you in this suicide attempt to get the girl you've been crazy for since you met her last summer." The boy answered, still fearing for his life. Yes, he's the one who kept on persuading and encouraging the tomboy to finally make a move on Jung Soojung, who happened to be a black belter in taekwondo, and her father being her master, not just an ordinary one, but one of the best in South Korea. As a proof, both father and daughter had a vast collection of gold medals already, not to mention that a couple of those were from the Olympics and other international competitions.
 
What Kris didn't expect is Amber's idea of getting the girl she likes. Yes, Amber, his best friend, is a famous tomboy in school. She's a smart, but not the nerdy kind of smart. He was just surprised when she suddenly came up with the stupid idea, after the Jung gave her a roundhouse kick, causing her to be sent immediately in the ER, that it'll be like hitting two birds in one stone if she enrolls in the Jung's taekwondo school, meeting Soojung's father and getting the attention of the girl as well. It'll be alright if it's just Amber, but no, she included him in her evil plan, blackmailing him into revealing to the whole school the tomboy's picture of him when they were just in junior high school, wearing teletubbies boxers.
 
As they entered the building, they were welcomed by the family's pride and proof of hardwork and training --- their collection of gold medals. On the hallway leading towards the dojo were pictures of Mr. Jung, her daughter, and other students who were also the pride of not only the school, but also of South Korea. And then there's Amber staring at each picture, where the girl of her dreams were.
 
When they finally reached the big wooden door towards the dojo, Kris heaved a deep sigh, uttering a short, quick prayer for his dear life. It's not like the two best friends aren't athletic because they are actually part of the school's basketball team, but on the martial arts side, it really is not a good idea.
 
"Ms. Jung Soojung, prepare to finally meet your soon to be girlfriend." Amber muttered before opening the door to enter the dojo until...
 
BLAG!
 
The tall boy looked on his side and there his best friend was, with an apple straight on her face. He then looked towards the opposite direction and saw none other than Jung Soojung and a another guy holding a stick, where he thought the apple was previously attached to. He then looked back on his best friend, witnessing her fall straight down onto the floor... Knocked out.