Love

Kisses
In the morning, Jonghyun gets to wake up to his favorite thing ever, his boyfriend, Key. Although he may seem creepy, he loves staring at him until he wakes up, eyes fluttering open, the smile that immediately comes upon his face. Yeah, he loved it.

"G'morning," Jonghyun whispers, kissing his nose.

Key's cheeks turned into a light pink, making Jonghyun's stomach fill up with butterflies. He crooks his head into Jonghyun's neck and smiles, "Good morning." Jonghyun's arms wrap around him, pulling the younger boy on top of him. Key smiles, dimples showing, and gives his boyfriend a soft kiss. Jonghyun responds with a kiss from the corner of his lips, all the way to the other end. 

Key giggled, arms wrapping around Jonghyun's neck, "I love you," he breathes, kissing Jonghyun's lips once more. 

Jonghyun smiles into the kiss and pulls away, "I love you more," and he pulls Key closer to him, leaving featherlike kisses on his jaw. 

"I love you the most," Key says, smirking. His lips merged together with Jonghyun's and he repeatedly kissed him, "I," kiss, "Love," kiss, "You," kiss,"Sooo," kiss, "Much!" kiss.

Jonghyun chuckled. "That's a lot of love for me." 

Key smiled and kissed him all over his face. His eyes, his forehead, his nose, his cheeks, his earlobes, and then his lips.

They stayed there for a while, doing nothing, lips connecting to each other, unmoving. Key pulls away, " This is too much love for me," and Jonghyun laughs, kissing him once more. "You started it."

---

SO MUCHHH LOOVE~ I love it ^_^ fluffy fluff yay! Enjoy this! I love you guys ver~y much :)