Day 6: Kangin

15 days with Super Junior ♥

When Jae-Min woke up the next day, she found that the weather outside looked pleasant and really warm. She wondered what she will be doing with Kangin today. While she got ready, her phone rang. It was the producer calling her to get ready to go to the beach. The beach, Jae-Min thought. That was the last place where she would find Kangin. Her phone rang again and another one of the staff told her to wear a swimsuit if she can. Jae-Min blushed to herself as she thought about flaunting around the beach with Super Junior’s racoon in a swimsuit so she thought of putting on short shorts and a huge light shirt. When she finished getting ready, there was a knock on the door and no surprise, the camera crew and staff came coming in her house, filming her already. They started to ask her what she thought of her date with Yesung yesterday.

“It was really good, he was amazing at the play and the turtle plushie he gave me is adorable!” Jae-Min gushed, “But I would have loved it even more if Yesung was with me watching the play. But other than that, Yesung oppa is one weird yet funny guy. I loved his turtles. Hopefully he will bring them on Day 15.” A staff told her that there was already a car waiting for her outside her house and she took off, grabbing her beach bag that was full of some snacks, towels and drinks for the beach date with Kangin.

“We’re going to the beach. We’re going to the beach…” Jae-Min muttered cheerfully to herself as the car took her to a pretty beach where some other camera crew was setting up around a guy who was talking loudly. “That must be Kangin oppa.” As she got out of the car, she saw quite a lot of fans around the area, calling out Kangin. Jae-Min walked through the camera crew towards Kangin who was chatting to one of the staff members. Kangin glanced at her and a huge grin erupted from his face, his eyes smiling.

“Jae-Jae!” Kangin boomed, opening his arms wide, “Hope you like the date setting.” Jae-Min approached him shyly as he threw his arm around her tiny shoulder.

“Guess what we are doing today?” Kangin asked her as the camera followed them to their spot where a huge blanket was put over the sand.

“Urr….” Jae-Min mumbled.

“We’re going to make sandcastles!” Kangin boomed, laughing and grabbing 2 red buckets and yellow spades. Jae-Min immediately felt calm around Kangin as he was so friendly and caring. He talked a lot and made a few teasing comments about her but it was nothing that went too far.

“What are you making oppa?” Jae-Min decided to ask, trying to peek over Kangin’s shoulder to see what he was making.

“Go away, Jae-Jae.” Kangin chuckled, shoving her to the side, “Go make your own castle.” Jae-Min knew he was joking and didn’t shove her too hard as they were in front of the camera. “So how was the date with Yesung hyung?”

“I went to go and watch him on his play Spamalot.” Jae-Min told him, “He also gave me a turtle plushie.”

“Wow, what a date…” Kangin muttered sarcastically, “At least you enjoyed yourself. You’re not really going to choose him on Day 15 right?”

“Oppa.“ Jae-Min giggled, hitting him softly on the arm with her spade.

“And my masterpiece is done.” Kangin moved away and showed Jae-Min what he made.

“What is that?” Jae-Min asked, looking puzzled.

“It’s a raccoon.”

“It looks like a sand. Just wet sand, oppa.” Jae-Min said truthfully.

“It doesn’t hurt to lie you know.” Kangin pouted, grabbed his bucket and poured the remaining sea water he had collected over Jae-Min’s head which made her shriek loudly. “Kekeke~ I see you don’t like cold water.”

“Oppa, don’t-” Jae-Min shouted but Kangin had grabbed her around the waist and began pulling her to the sea. “Help!” The staff laughed along with Kangin as the camera men followed them while chuckling, the sun warming Jae-Min’s skin. “Oppa, please don’t do this!” But Kangin wasn’t listening and before she knew it, Kangin had thrown both themselves in the cold sea water. Jae-Min haven’t shrieked so much in her entire life.

“Oppa so mean!” Jae-Min cried as she wiped her eyes from the water and trying not to swallow anything.

“You love it really.” Kangin rolled his eyes and slapping the water, making it splash over Jae-Min’s face all over again. “You deserve this punishment for telling me my racoon sand looks like wet sand!”

“But it does!” Jae-Min laughed as Kangin kept on splashing water at her until he grew tired and Jae-Min swam away a little, her huge shirt pulling her down a little

“Aww you look like a little wet teddy bear!” Kangin crooned, “Aigo!” Kangin swam towards her and grabbed in for a huge hug in the water, his cheeks resting on the top of her head, “So cute! Cute chubby cheeks aswell.” He started to pinch Jae-Min’s cheeks, leaving a red mark on both side of her cheeks. Jae-Min tried to squirm away and in her cheeks but then Kangin would hug her tighter, making her breath out more so he can pinch her cheeks.

“Oppa, my cheeks hurt.” Jae-Min laughed as Kangin stopped and they waddled out of the water where a couple of Kangin’s fans called him over for a picture. Not knowing how his red bucket came into the sea, Kangin filled it up with the sea water and got out of the sea followed by the giggling Jae-Min.

“Kangin oppa, can we have a picture with you?” one of his fans asked. Kangin made a slight face and threw the water at them.

“Aish-” he teased, “I’m only joking, come on, come on!” The fans found the funny side to it quickly and took a couple of photos with their bias and then left happily and wet at the same time.

“Oppa, such a a joker you are.” Jae Min laughed but stopped when Kangin poured more water on her head.

“And Jae-Jae is dripping once more.” Kangin teased as they sat themselves over the blanket and started to dry themselves with spare towels around them as the camera men carried on filming them

“Hot dog?” Kangin suddenly offered Jae-Min a small hot dog with mustard and ketchup and some onion slices. Jae-Min took it cautiously, moving the onions about. “Picky, picky.” Kangin laughed, “Don’t worry Jae-Jae, I didn’t put sand in your food.” Kangin also took out a hotdog for himself, which was more bigger than Jae-Min’s is and started eating together while the sea lapped itself onto the dry sand, getting closer to their blanket but they didn’t care as they were engaged in a long conversation.

“Oppa,” Jae-Min started, her lips free of mustard and ketchup from her hot dog, “Is KangTeuk real?” Kangin started to choke on his pepsi as he took a long look at her before answering in a cracked voice.

“I knew you would be asking this sort of question.” Kangin laughed lightly, “I’m sorry but the answer is a secret from everyone.”

“But oppa, tell me…” Jae-Min chuckled.

“Have you asked the same to the others you’ve been to dates with yet?” Kangin asked. Jae-Min shook her head back at him.

“Just you.” Jae-Min smiled. Kangin blew a small raspberry and shook his head at her.

“Not going to answer, not eat your hot dog before I do.” Kangin winked and pushed the hot dog on Jae-Min’s face, getting all the sauce on the tip of her button nose. He laughed like a fool and carried on eating his own hot dog before pulling her up to her feet and grabbing her hand.

“Let’s dance.” Kangin eye smiled, putting one hand on her waist while the other held her hand up.

“Oppa, I don’t dance.” Jae-Min blushed.

“Sure you can.” Kangin grinned widely as the staff’s radio played It’s You out loud, “Do you want me to sing?” Jae-Min nodded as they swayed on the sand, the sea touching their toes as they did so. Kangin started to sing his part to her sweetly and when he was done, he twirled her and grinned at her again.

“You better choose me okay as I did give you a hot dog and sang for you.” Kangin winked.

“But you threw me in the water though.” Jae-Min giggled. As the sun set, it was time to go home as it was getting late and Kangin has late night schedules.

“I will see you,” Kangin tapped her nose, “In Day 15. Take care Jae-Jae. It was fun spending the day with you.” Kangin gave her a huge bear hug, squeezing her until she couldn’t breath anymore and then kissing her quickly on the cheek.

“Bye oppa!” Jae-Min waved as her car took her home. Kangin was waiting for his car to pick him up so the staff asked her about Jae-Min and the date.

“It was fun, I enjoyed spending time with her,” Kangin beamed, “She is so light I practically had no problems carrying her into the sea. Hopefully that won’t stop her choosing me. She better choose me.”

A/N: hope you like the update :) Omo, 18 subs! GOMAWO CHINGUS *bows* <333 ~kimjongjia