cooking with love

Spaghetti Flavored Lips

"What ya' doin?"

 

Kyungsoo looked over his shoulder seeing a new awaken Jongin, still in his baby blue pajamas. He smiled inwardly and turned his face from him when he came closer. Jongin peeked his head behind him, watching how Kyungsoo was cutting the vegetable. 

 

"Cooking?"

 

"No, bowling."

 

He is pouting, Kyungsoo smiled and elbowed Jongin playfully and turned his body towards him. He pushed him against the table and smiled. 

"You wanna help?" 

 

Jongin looked a bit doubtfully but nodded however. 

 

"You can sit down and wait then. Thank you," Kyungsoo playfully pinched his cheek before turning away. 

 

"Yah!" Jongin mumbled and sighed sitting on the table, not even bothering to sit on a chair just like any other human being. 

 

"What are you cooking?"

 

"Spaghetti," Kyungsoo answered not really paying attention to him and continued chopping the onions. Soon his eyes watered and he tried to wipe the away but his hands were still covered with onion. Suddenly a hand crept on his cheek and his head snapped to the left. Jongin was standing there, a stupid grim on his face. 

 

"Hyung's crying," he pouted and pinched this time Kyungsoo's cheeks. Muttering pabo, Kyungsoo pushed him away and Jongin pouted again. 

 

He sat down on the chair and watched silently how Kyungsoo was chopping the vegetables, benting down to get something, tiptoeing to look for the salt. Jongin giggled when he couldn't get it. Frowning, Kyungsoo turned toward him and patted the ground with his foot. 

 

"You're still there?" he mumbled and turned his face away, clearly pissed. 

 

Jongin giggled again and rose up to get the salt and give it to the sulking Kyungsoo. The younger boy showed him cutely his tongue before turning away but then he heard a loud smack and his eyes went wide. His hand found the place, that was hit, his but and turned to look at the smirking Kyungsoo. 

 

He put the salt away and eyed Jongin from head to toe. "Did I tell you, you look quite stunning this morning?"

 

Jongin felt the blood rush to every visible places on his body and he sat down, again, but this time pouting. 

 

A few minutes later, Kyungsoo took a place next to him and put a delicious looking plate with a lot of spaghetti on it. There was also a heart of sauce on it. Jongin looked pouting at the older boy but he only smiled in return.  

 

"I woke up early to make this only for you," he smiled inching closer to Jongin who was looking redder than the sauce of the spaghetti. He smiled sheepishly and faked a pout. 

 

"But I still don't forgive you!"

 

"Why? For calling you stunning?" Kyungsoo muttered and crossed his arms. 

 

"No," Jongin pouted and ate the spaghetti, tasting the sweetness Kyungsoo put in it, "you didn't give me a good morning kiss, hyung-ie..."

 

Seeing the look on Jongin's face, Kyungsoo couldn't help but laugh. Jongin frowned looking at him. "What's funny?"

 

"Nothing," Kyungsoo smiled. There was no way he was going to say that he looked cute with his pink cheeks and baby blue pajamas. "Come here," he whispered and grabbed Jongin's chin before placing his lips on his, tasting sweetness of the spaghetti. He felt Jongin smile against his lips and kiss him back, after placing is hands on the older boy's shoulders. Kyungsoo pulled away and gave him a peck, followed by another one and another one. He showered his face with kisses. 

 

"You taste delicious," he smiled and wiped the spaghetti sauce from the cornor of Jongin's full lips. 

 

Jongin smiled cutely and held up a spaghetti wrapped fork. "Say aah," he pouted cutely and Kyungsoo laughed inwardly but opened his mouth anyway. 

 

"How is it?" Jongin asked smiling. 

 

Kyungsoo hit his head playfully. "Why asking as if you made it, pabo."

 

"Yah!" Jongin pouted and caressed his now hurting forehead, "I'm the reason you made it, so I have the right to ask!" he stuck his tongue out. 

 

"Aish, just eat!" Kyungsoo said rolling his eyes, but Jongin saw the blush that crept on his cheek. He bent forwards just in time when Kyungsoo decided to look at him with wide eyes and Jongin pecked his cheek. 

 

"Feed me," he smiled with his puppy eyes and Kyungsoo found himself automatically taking the fork, mumbling to himself why he always gives in so fast. 

 

 

They were talking sweetly when eating and feeding each other. Kyungsoo watched his younger boyfriend eat happily and rolled smiling his fork in the spaghetti. Just when he wanted to put the spaghetti in his mouth, Jongin's whisper stopped him. He looked up and saw him smiling cutely and nodding somewhere. He then saw it. One long spaghetti that they had rolled onto their forks at the same time. He smirked and put his own fork in his mouth waiting for Jongin to follow his lead. 

 

Like a kid, Jongin did the same and waited for Kyungsoo to take the next step. Carefully, Kyungsoo moved closer to Jongin and took his hand under the table. He smiled and slurped the spaghetti slowly. A blush crept on Jongin's cheek while following Kyungsoo. They intertwined their fingers when getting closer and closer. 

 

Kyungsoo or the younger one couldn't take their eyes away from each other. Just when they were seperating few inches, Kyungsoo cupped Jongin's chin and Jongin grabbed his shoulder feeling nervous. He closed his eyes when he felt Kyungsoo was coming closer and closer and it was not soon, when he felt Kyungsoo's spaghetti flavored lips on his and the sweet taste in his mouth. Kyungsoo bit his upper lip playfully and played with his earlob, nibbling on his lips. 

 

Jongin slightly opened his lips, not too wide but too perfect for Kyungsoo to taste him better. They melt into each other, Jongin hugging his neck and moving closer and closer. They parted and Kyungsoo gave Jongin's slightly open lips a peck and then one on his nose, covering it red because of the spaghetti. He wiped the spaghetti away from Jongin's lips and Jongin did the same with him. Just when Kyungsoo wanted to kiss him again, he stopped in his tracks, eyes wide and a visible blush on his cheeks. 

 

"Ah... I ate your lips, Hyung-ie!"

 

 

A/N: I know the end is crappy but I wrote this quickly. It's ZhangSara's idea, tho. My friend! Yah, I was acting as a 'uhum' while chatting and this is my apology. Sara~ sorry, I'll never be mad at you, my sis! :D I hope you'll like this and you guys, too! Oh my, I never really wrote a fluffy fic and it's my first... So please like it! Then, I don't know what to do! Joking, just a warning~ engrish! ;)