Episode 1 (Korea)

My Side of the Story

Chun Hei: (alarm is already beeping) ahhh.. stop sounding, i don't like you. (turns off alarm and sits up in bed) why is it so bright at 6 am? (looks at clock) 10 am?! (gets up quickly and runs to the shower)(stops) no time to shower. (grabs the toothbrush and brushes her teeth while she goes into the closet to get dressed)(5 minutes later she comes back out)(rinses )(combs her hair really quickly then puts on her shoes, grabs her keys and leaves)

(at Chun Hei's workplace)

Jae: (waiting to start the presentation)we just have to wait for Chun Hei. She'll be here shortly. (other managers nod)

(Chun Hei's car)

Chun Hei: ahh, go faster i need to get to work!! (the car goes faster passing the traffic lights right before it turns red)(Chun Hei accidently crosses after red light and the camera flashes) ohhhh!!! (looks back at traffic light) why didn't you stay green?! (looks back at road and a car hits her car) ahhhhhhh!!!!!! 

(police station)

police1: Why did you hit her?

driver: i didn't do it on purpose!! she wasn't watching the road!! she didn't stop!!

police1: (looks at Chun Hei) why didn't you watch the road?

Chun Hei: uhh. i was.. looking for my phone..

Chun Hei: mind: my phone..

police1: (some papers are printed out and the police grabs the paper on the top) sir, you crossed a red light the same time the accident happened..

driver: i.. i was.. (looks away)

Chun Hei: mind: (looks at the printer and her paper/picture is on the printer) i crossed the red light too.. aigoo!!! 

Chun Hei: mister policeman, i'm in a rush to get to work, can i please go?

police1: sure. (starts talking to the driver) 

Chun Hei: (gets up and bows then walks past the printer and takes her paper and puts it in her coat)(outside) oh!! oh that was so close!! (looks at her wrist but her watch isn't there) huh?! where's my watch? in my bag.. (grabs her shoulder but her bag isn't there) ahh!! where's my bag?! huh... i need to call Yong Sook.. (puts her hand in her pocket but there's no phone) no phone? (sits down on the ground) aigo... such bad luck today.. 

guy1: (walks by) miss, don't sit like that.. (walks off)

Chun Hei: huh? (looks down at her pant and it's ripped on her inner thigh) ahh!! (takes off her coat and puts it in between her legs)(the paper drops but she doesn't notice) how much worse can it get? (a truck drives by and splashes her with water) ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Kwan's house

Kwan: mom, i'm going out for today.

Mrs.Lee: oh, you're going out again today are you?

Kwan: mom, i didn't go out yesterday. 

Mrs. Lee: no? the whole town was searching for you.

Kwan: mom i'll come right back. (leaves the house)

Mrs.Lee: Kwan!!! Kwan get back in here!! Kwan!! 

Kwan: (driving in his car)(his phone rings) hello?

Yong Sook: Kwan? where are you?

Kwan: in my car driving to work.

Yong Sook: you found a job?

Kwan: like it's impossible or something.

Yong Sook: for you, yes.

Kwan: so what'd you need anyways? ......... huh? you do? ....... oh!!! it's that one girl right?!

Yong Sook: you don't ever pay attention to my stories do you?

Kwan: ahh, it'll be fine.. it's like anyone does anyways.. hahahah!!! i'm just kidding... but i never saw her before... ...oh because you just saw her today? oh i see. So she wasn't someone who knew you, huh?

Yong Sook: Yeah but hey i gotta go. They're calling me. 

Kwan: see ya dude!! (hangs up)(drives past Chun Hei sitting on the ground)(stops the car and backs up) hey miss!! are you waiting for someone?!

Chun Hei: huh? 

Kwan: yeah, you.

Chun Hei: no. i'm just trying to get to work.

Kwan: well working like that's not going help you. if you're trying to work like that then wear more open clothes.

Chun Hei: huh? (looks down at her thighs again)(covers it up again) you ert!!! (stands up)(Kwan smiles and drives off) you stinky person!! doesn't even know me.. why are you trying to be so cool? that car's probably like... like.. old... 

Yong Sook: (calls Chun Hei's phone)(operator comes on after awhile) hm.. she usually picks up... Emma, did Chun Hei tell you about where she went or anything?

Emma: no. she didn't tell me.

Yong Sook: did she call my office by any chance?

Emma: mm... there was a voicemail from yesterday but nothing from today.

Yong Sook: oh.. okay.. can you try contacting her on your break?

Emma: why can't you just contact her?

Yong Sook: i have a tight schedule today. 

Emma: ohh... so i have to do it again? 

Yong Sook: i'm sorry. that's how it is if you want to work with me.. (smiles and leaves)

Emma: (after Yong Sook leaves) if only she wasn't your girlfriend..

Chun Hei's Workplace

Jae: so what we need to do is--(Chun Hei walks in)

Chun Hei: i'm here!! sorry for being so late! i was in a hurry to get here and ran a red light and--(gasps and covers )

Jae: why are your clothes so wrinkly?

Chun Hei: huh? (takes her hand off and looks at her clothes) why am i so wet? oh!! i remember!! earlier when i left the police station, i--

Chun Hei: mind: the police station.. where's my paper? (touches around in her shirt pockets)

Chun Hei: huh? where'd it go? i didn't lose it did i? 

Jae: Chun Hei..

Chun Hei: oh, no!! i can't lose that!! ahhh.....

Jae: (louder) Chun Hei....

Chun Hei:how can i lose that?! that was my life saver and now i have to go to jail and--

Jae: Chun Hei!!! (Chun Hei stares at Jae)(Jae looks at the managers) sorry for Chun Hei. She's my assitant and she has all my posterboards.. (looks at Chun Hei then pulls her aside) you brought my posterboards right?

Chun Hei: (thinks) oh!! (Jae has the "what?!?!?!?" face) Jae... Jae i'm so sorry.. (Jae smiles angrily and turns back to the managers) i'm sorry, we'll have to step out of this meeting.. apparently my (loudly) assitant... (looks at Chun Hei)(Chun Hei smiles nervously then Jae looks back at the people) wasn't ready today.

manager1: but Jae, we need you to complete our project.

Jae: i can't sir. i'm really sorry, i wish i could, but unfortunately, i am not prepared today.. or rather, my assistant wasn't ready today.. (Jae glances at Chun Hei, who is smiling stupidly at him) don't do that.. (Jae shakes his head)

Chun Hei: sorry. (Chun Hei bows a little)

Manager2: Jae, you're our last hope. We can't--

Jae: i'm really sorry everyone, but we can't participate in today's presentations. (takes Chun Hei outside)

Chun Hei: (after the door closes) Jae i'm so sorry!! i didn't mean to do that!! i really didn't mean to!! i woke up late and--

Jae: jail? you have to go to jail? for what?

Chun Hei: huh? what about jail? (thinks back) oh.. hehe.. mm.. actually.. it's just that... (looks up at Jae then plays with her hair)(mumbling really fast) i ran a red light and then a car crashed into me and then  i'm pretty sure i hit a dog and then i ended up here forgetting my phone and purse and then i forgot your poster boards and then now i'm in trouble... (Chun Hei looks at Jae)(Jae has the "what?" face)(Chun Hei smiles) we should go get lunch..