Fun

You're Gonna See Things Differently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I walked in through the restaurant doors and walked to their table. They didn't look happy. I got a seat between Zico and Kyung. "So, have you guys done something fun yet?" I asked all of them. They looked at each other. I just sat there and smiled at them. "We were about to, but you came." Jaehyo said and stared at me. I looked over at him and my smile was long gone. There was something with him that I didn't like. He was always so cold and always said something that he shouldn't said just at that moment when he shouldn't. Like this moment. We had a little staring contest until I could feel a hand gripping my leg. I traced the hand to a arm and that arm belonged to the Zico. I glared at him and tried to pry his hand off but it didn't work. I sighed and told him I was sorry in my head. "B-bomb oppa, Zico is touching my leg and won't let go." I said to B-bomb who was sitting before me. He looked at me before looking at Zico and you could se how angry he got. Just to not make any misunderstandings, B-bomb is the only one I call oppa because he is my stepbrother and we had gone trough the same things. Like when our parents died, since that day he had become very protective but not overprotective.... Yet.

B-bomb glared at Zico, even thought Zico is younger he didn't stop. Well he isn't the ert for nothing. After staring with B-bomb his hand left my leg. But soon his arm was around my waist, pulling me towards him. "If you think I will forget about what you guys just did. You are so wrong. " I whisper the last part in his ear. He shivered and his arm was gone. I stood up which shocked them. "Come on. I want to go home." I said and looked at them. "You are the only one who wants that, and if we go home you are just going to try to kill us or something." Jaehyo said. I stared at him and waited till someone would said something more. But no, nobody. "If I get two of you to want to go home the rest must come to. Deal?" I said to him. He smirked. "No. Three. Get three of us then that's okey. But if not, then you are my slave for one month." Now it was my turn to smirk. I took my hand out and waited for him to do the same. After a while he took my hand and we shaked hands."But just so you know, I could probably get all of them home." I told him. He huffed and gave me the you-can-try stare.

I smiled and started. "Oppa, I'm hungry and want to eat your home made food!" I pouted at B-bomb and waited for response. After a while he stood up and sighed. "What do you want?" he asked. I just smiled and clapped my hands. Next target. "Kwonie~ plezze, I want to go home and sleep." With puppy eyes he was standing within seconds and smiled at me. "That isn't fair. They would do anything for you." Jaehyo shouted out. Which earned stares from other people in the restaurant. I didn't care about his comment and continued where I left. "Taeil. I must fix my bandage. You know what happened the last time I did." He stared at me and stood up. Let's just say that the last time didn't turn out good, there was blood in the whole sink. Not my fault that nobody wanted to help me. "P.O. I got a new pistol that I haven't tested yet. Do you maybe..." I didn't finish before he stood up and smiled brightly at me.

This one, I am going to regret later but who cares. "Zico oppa~~~ I was wondering if you could sleep with me tonight. It gets lonely in my room at night." Everybody stared at me when I pouted and said that. Zico was already up and had his right arm around my waist. I smiled at him before turning to Jaehyo who didn't look happy. But he soon smiled." You can never get Kyung to stand up. He is to smart for you." he told me. I smiled and lifted my right hand. And guess what was in that hand if not the key to Kyung's car. He soon stood up too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter