Longing

Second Chance At Forever

 

Jiyong feels that he'll gone crazy anytime because it's been 3 weeks since Dara left him and he doesn't have any news about her.

 

"She will be back. So just relax." SeungHyun said. He is currently at SeungHyun house.

 

"I really wanted to do that but I can't help but to feel very anxious."

 

He chuckled. "You're hopeless."

 

"Hyung! You're not helping!"

 

He laugh. "Let's just make a toast." he gave him an alcoholic drink.

 

Jiyong did not make a toast to him, he just drink it straight.

 

"Bom did not really know where Dara could be?"

 

"Are you saying that I am lying to you?" she suddenly said from his back.

 

He almost jump from shock "Why are you always just popping out from nowhere?"

 

She gave him a death glare before she sits down beside SeungHyun who is laughing again at him.

 

"If I know where Dara is, I will still not tell you because you're really an ."

 

"Noona, you're so cruel."

 

"You deserved that."

 

"I know." she look at him. "What?"

 

"I just can't believe what I see in your eyes."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You're eyes is full of emotions." she was startled when her phone rang. "It's Dara."

 

He immediately stand up and sit beside her. He was about to snatch her phone but she shove his hand away. He just sigh while SeungHyun laugh.

 

"Thank you Hyung." he said sarcastically. He grinned at him.

 

"Dara? Where are you? Why you only just call now" Bom said. She listened to other line. "Ah I see." she look at him. "Ah... Jiyong is here. He wants to talk to you." she listened again. "Arasso. I'll just tell him. Take care. Hope to see you soon." then she hang up.

 

"What did she said?" he asked her right away.

 

She made a serious face. "She will not come back to you."

 

He felt that the world fall on him. He bow his head, when he felt that his tears will come down, Bom and SeungHyun laugh like there's no tomorrow.

 

He lifted his head then gave them a deadly stare. "Both of you are merciless. I am here, feeling miserable and yet you can still laugh at me!"

 

"Sorry Ji. You're face earlier is really daebak. It's a pity that I was not able to capture that." SeungHyun said.

 

"You're really enjoying my current state."

 

He just chuckled.

 

"We're bad. We are guilty about that." Bom said then she inhale deeply. "Dara said that she will come back next week. So, just wait for few more days. You are such a lucky bastard." she lightly punch his shoulder.

 

Yes, she is right. He somehow became calm then smiled. He will not waste this new chance with Dara.