Two

The Last Gift

It was so dark. I can’t see anything. Everything was black. I felt scared and my heart was throbbing. I tried looking around to see some light. Then I saw Jihyo running; not towards me but she’s running away. She was aiming towards the path where there is light. Blood was still all over her. She smiling and waving to me as she reached the bright light. I tried following her but she was gone.

 

“Don’t go, Jihyo-ah!” I screamed begging her not to go. She can’t just leave me alone. No she can’t. I could not live well if she leaves me alone.

 

I looked around and it wasn’t dark anymore. The aura seemed peaceful and calm. I felt sweat dripping from my face. It was a bad dream. It was just a nightmare and it wasn’t true. It would never happen. But my heart was still throbbing.

 

I sighed and looked around again realizing I was somewhere I do not know. Where am I? It was a familiar place. I’m at a hospital room I guess. I felt someone held onto me and tap my back lightly. It was strong long arms. I’m sure it was Minho.

 

“Hyung, gwen-chan-ah?” He worriedly asked. He looked like he hasn’t been able to sleep.

 

I saw Taemin on the couch behind him peacefully sleeping. Good thing he’s fine. I’m really at the hospital. I suddenly remembered the accident. I looked at Minho again. He wasn’t with us when the accident happened. I’m glad he has another schedule that time.

 

“Where is Jihyo??” I asked him back also worried. His expression turned blank as he looked back at me still worried.

 

“Are you feeling fine now? Nothing’s hurting?” He asked again ignoring my question. I knew there was something wrong because he wasn’t answering me back properly.

 

“Where is she Minho??? I wanted to see her! Bring me to her or I swear I’ll kill myself in front of you!” I anxiously shouted at him. He suddenly got scared. He looked like he doesn’t know what to do but that’s not important for me now. All I wanted was to see Jihyo and to know if she’s fine.

 

“Okay hyung, just relax please. I will call the doctor first.” He told me as he pushed the call button beside my bed. His hands were shaking.

 


Edited and Reuploaded: July 22, 2013