Chapter 4

Choice

"Do you like WooYoung, too?"

NichKhun froze.

, , , ! What do I do?

"Hyung," TaecYeon's voice croaked out. "You love him, too, don't you?"

The Thai began to sweat and blink rapidly. He looked at the ground. "Well..," he began. "I... do. I really do." His neck snapped back up. "I am in love with him."

All of his nervousness and worries began to disapear and were replaced with bravery and pride. He was afraid to admit his feelings toward his donsaeng. He was more than happy to. Especially since TaecYeon liked him, too. He couldn't let his beloved angel be taken away from him.

"I'm so in love with him," he said, taking a few steps closer to the other so that they were only a few inches apart, "That I will never let you have him. Ever. He's mine. So back off, before you regret it."

TaecYeon narrowed his eyes and smirked. "If you think that I'm gonna back down, then you must be an idiot."

It was NichKhun's turn to narrow his eyes. "Well, at least I have a chance with WooYoung."

The taller scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure. As if he'd want a stupid pretty boy like you. At least I'll protect him."

"Oh, yeah? Have you seen my muscles?"

"Have you seen my muscles?"

They both had a stare-off, trying to intimidate the other. TaecYeon had an advantage of height, while NichKhun had an advantage of glaring.

"So," TaecYeon began, "I guess we're enemies now, huh?"

NichKhun smirked. "I guess we are. Prepare to lose."

The younger narrowed his eyes more. "We'll see about that."

Then, he left the room, shutting the door with a loud slam. Footsteps could be heard, fading away as they got farther. When the footsteps were gone, NichKhun sighed loudly and ran a hand through his auburn hair.

"Great," he said. "I've lost one of my best friends and gained a rival."


The next day

NichKhun slowly opened his eyes only to have them shut again from the sunlight assaulting his vision. He blinked multiple times befor fully opening his dark eyes. He got into a sitting position and stretched his limbs while yawning. Looking to his right, he saw, not ChanSung, but JunSu in ChanSung's bed.

What is JunSu hyung doing here? Where's ChanSung?

The auburn-haired beauty shrugged and got out of his bed. He went to go wash up in the bathroom and then fix his bed. While he was picking out clothes to wear for the day, JunSu woke up.

"NichKhun-ah..? Why are you up so early?" he asked. The other checked the digital clock by his neat bed and chuckled.

"It's almost noon, hyung." JunSu paused and blinked a few times.

"Oh," he said. "Well, it's too early for me. I'm going back to sleep." With that, th eolder of the two to his stomach and drifted back to dreamland. NichKhun only chuckled and shook his pretty little head. He exited the room and strolled into the kitchen. Suprisingly, he saw WooYoung with a blanket draped over him.

"WooYoung-ie?" he called. The latter jumped in surprise and spun around. "What are you doing?" Noticing that the younger was hiding something behind his back, NichKhun tried to get a better look of the hidden object.

"Nothing..!" WooYoung said with a scratchty, weak voice.

"Jang WooYoung," the older called sternly. "Tell me what's behind your back. Now." The said boy looked down in shame and took out the hidden object. He held out a container of ice cream out for his hyung to retrieve, which he did.

"Ice cream?" he questioned. "You have a cold WooYoung. If you eat this, you're cold will get worse and worse."

The younger could only nod, for he didn't want to speak because of his shameful act. WooYoung was the type of person that wouldn't know if he's doing something wrong until he gets caught. When that does happen, he feels like all the shame in the world is in him. It's one of the qualities that NichKhun can't  help but adore.

"I know, hyung..," mumbled WooYoung. I'm sorry... I really like ice cream, and I wanted some. So..." He pouted and looked at his hyung with puppy eyes. "Does hyung fowgive WooYoung-ie~?"

NichKhun blinked and began to stutter. "Y-yes!! Wh-when don't I-I?!" He shyly scratched the back of his neck. "U-um, you should g-get more rest... I don't want y-you to have that cold f-forever! Go on!" The Thai began to make shooing motions with his hands towards the younger. The latter only giggled and nodded, then proceeding to walk away to his room. NichKhun sighed.

"Why is he so cute..?!" he whispered while holding his heart. "WooYoung... I won't let him take you away from me. I won't ever let TaecYeon take you away. You will be mine." He smiled at the thought of WooYoung being his and only his. The image of TaecYeon sulking and crying all alone popped in, as well, which made him smirk. "Yup," he declared. "I will make TaecYeon regret challenging me. Because I'm gonna win this."

With that, he left for his room to create a devious plan for his rival.

But little did he know, TaecYeon was listening and watching him the whole time. He smirked.

"We'll see about that," he commented.


A/N: Hey, readers~ Sorry for the long update! I've been lazy busy. OvO; I sincerely apologize. I hope to make it up with this chapter! Sorry if there's grammar or spelling errors. Please tell me if there are!

Please comment and subsribe! I love you all~

-TheEPICousity