First meeting with Btob

Everything For You

 

*Following Monday*

Minhyuk texted me to come along with him to music bank rehearsals. Why not? I mean it would be cool to know how it all works and I can use it as an experience for the future! At that time I was studying Theatre, planning stages, designs and everything. Trust me being in the top arts school in Korea is very competitive and I needed all the resources and help I can lay my hands on. So I decided to join Minhyuk. "Hmm...what should I wear?" I asked myself as I stared at the two outfits laid on my bed. 

The out-going style with my Demi shorts and short tank top that I would tuck inside, and just to give it my own style, a pair of studded black and gold heels. Or the cute style, with my pink and white lacy dress and peach flats with a cute heart shape on it. I closed my eyes and sat on a chair, swirled myself around and stuck my hand out and stopped the chair out of no where, when I opened my eyes, I picked the first outfit. 

I turned to check on the time and realised that it was 12 already and the rehearsals starts at 3. I dashed into the bath room and cleaned myself up, put on some make-up to fit the dressing and quickly placed all my important belongs in a small black clutch and headed out. Right on time I told myself as I lifted my head from my watch and grinned to the black van parked right in front of my porch. Minhyuk and the rest of btob was here to pick me up. I took a deep breath as I calmed myself down, after all it is the first official meeting with btob and their manager, I needed to give a good impression if I wanted to be Minhyuk and hang out often.

As Minhyuk came down from the front seat and opened the sliding door at the back, he whispered to me, "They cant really see you from inside, don'dontt be nervous. By the way, you look beautiful." As soon as he finished his sentence, he slide opened the door. Once the rest of btob saw me, all of their sleepy eyes brighten up, and their mouths opened slightly. I didn't know whether it was a good sign or not but after a few seconds when Eunkwang finally greeted me with a huge smile, I think I did a pretty good job presenting myself.


Yayy! I log on today and I have 3 subscribers already? Thank you so much!!:D I'm so happy that I wrote down a whole new chapter sorry it is not really long, but just asking do you guys want me to update long chapters but it can take a while for me to write, or short chapters that I can update every week?:) Let me know what you think!^^ Subs and Comments are highly welcomed;) 

PEACEOUT<3(I'm in a good mood today because of you guys!:P)

-yeshyesh