Chapter One.

Dream it. Wish it. Do it.

 

“Mom, I’m so sorry”.

It’s the day. you had to leave everything behind you.  Left your mom, left your family, left your friends.

Left everything and everyone around you and moved to a place that no one know you.

Seoul. you always wanted to move to seoul. You wanted to be a singer there.

Sounded weird but yes, that’s your dream. You’ve tried your best through auditions.

Since you didn’t live in korea and you didn’t have enough money to go there for a live audition, you choosed online audition. You tried so many times, sent a lot of emails to them.

You prayed everyday and everynight , you realized that you’re not that good.

You can sing, but your voice wasn’t really good. But you still hoped. 

Until finally you got it, SMENT choosed you to be their trainee.

“you know exactly even you become a trainee but there’s no guarantee you will debut, honey”

Your mom said while crying.

“I know, mom. But at least I’m trying. This is my dream” you sighed.

“don’t take a risk, please” she hold your hand. And yes, she’s still crying.

“Mom.. since I was born until now, I never made you proud. I wasn’t a smart student when I was still school. Even now I’ve became a college student but yet I still can’t make you proud of me”.

“but if you leave, how’s your study here?” she looked a bit angry.

“I will leave it” you said. You felt really guilty.

“someday, you will regret it, Julie” she closed the door and left you alone in your room.

“maybe someday I will regret, Mom. But if I don’t take this chance, I will regret it for the rest of my life”

You closed your eyes and felt tears streamed down your face.

“sorry, mom. I’m so sorry”.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

“BYE _____ (your country)”.

With that the plane started to take off. You’ve fastened your seat belt and started to close your eyes.

You supposed to be happy because finally you were one step closer to your dream.

But there was something that made you sad. Your family didn’t support you.

You went to the airport by yourself. They didn’t care anymore about you and something that you called “your dream”.

You were about to crying but then you shook your head.

Smile, Julie. It’s just the beginning. You’ve choosed this way. Hwaiting!

 

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have started in preparation for landing, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Please turn off all electronic devices until we are safely parked at the gate. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to pick up any remaining cups and glasses”

 

You woke up when you heard flight attendant said that they were about to landing.

You felt nervous because OH MY GOD finally you were in seoul. SEOUL.

You arrived at Incheon airport, and walked out. You were looking for someone.

The company said they will sent someone to pick you up at the airport.

And then you saw a woman hold a banner with your name written there. You walked toward her.

“halo, I’m Julie” you bowed. She smiled “halo, finally you’re here. I’m Lee sunhe. Welcome to Seoul”.

Thanks GOD she speaks English, you thought. You can’t speak Korean, but you can speak English even its not really good.

“thank you” you said.

“ Let’s go, I will drive you to your dorm”. You nodded and walked with her to the car.

 

The car stopped. “here we are, your dorm”, she clapped. You smiled and came out from the car.

“come in, you must be really tired” she said.

You took your luggage and walked with her. You entered a building. A simple building.

She opened the door, “this is your room”. You went into the room after her.

There’s two beds. Two? You raised your eyebrow.

“almost forget, you will share this room with another trainee. Of course she’s a girl too” she smiled.

You nodded. “and where is she?” you asked.

“probably she’s at SM building right now, practice” she answered. You nodded.

“alright, you better take a rest. Because tomorrow I will pick you at 8 to go to the SM Building”.

She said. You nodded. And then she made a way to leave you room when you suddenly called her.

“Sunhe unnie.. thank you” you smiled. “you are very welcome” she said with a smile.

After that, she closed the door. You sat on your bed, and looked around your room. “not bad” you chuckled.

You stood up and dragged your luggage to your closet. You opened it and put your stuffs inside.

After finish with your stuffs, you changed your clothes and lying on your bed.You closed your eyes.

Here you are, Julie. One step closer to your dream. And one step closer to him.