Chapter 2: Confusing feelings~

***Love Has No Mercy***

Chapter. 2

B.A.P was resting in their dorm and preparing for tomorrow’s goodbye stage. As you know, tomorrow is the goodbye stage so we must do our best, right? After that we can rest awhile”, Yongguk said to the his band-mates. “I must say that we have done very good job, but…- Daehyun are you even listening?, the leader asked a bit irritated. Daehyun was sitting quietly in the corner something knick-knack what was onto table. He raised his head surprised. “Yeah, sorry.. I was just thinking…, he muttered. “You’ve acted a bit weird lately”, Himchan said. Youngjae chuckled and turned his head away from Daehyun. “He’s always weird”, Youngjae said and looked Daehyun mockingly. “I am not!”, Daehyun raised his voice. This is all your fault anyways.., he thought. “What’s wrong with both of you?”, Yongguk asked now a bit surprised. “Nothing”, Daehyun said briefly and stormed out from the room leaving his bandmates amazed. “Did you do something to make him angry?”, Jongup asked from Youngjae. Youngjae shrug his shoulders. “Well maybe he is angry because of the video from yesterday. It was just a joke.”, Youngjae presumed. Zelo, who was sitting quietly onto sofa walked to his hyungs and joined to the conversation. “I think we must apologized him for that. It was pretty childish act.”, he said. Youngjae raised his eyebrows. “And now you’re on his side? You can’t say that it was not funny.” Zelo feeled a bit  uneasy, he didn’t want to choose any sides between his hyungs. “Well..”, he started, but Youngjae interrupt him. “I’ll go to talk to him. Firstly the video idea was mine and that dork broke my precious ipad.” After that he left the room. Yongguk realized it too late. “Where’s Youngjae? After Daehyun now he has left too! What’s with these kids?”, he complained.

 

Daehyun was washing his face in the bathroom. He wanted to wash this strange feeling away what he has carried through these few days. Somebody knocked onto door. “Eh, somebody’s here!”, he shouted through the door, but he managed to do nothing before Youngjae opened the door. “You should really learn to lock the door after entering here.”, Youngjae said and grinned. Daehyun blushed, he didn’t know why and it was so stupid. He hated Youngjae for making fun of him and he hated especially himself right now. “You knew I was here! So why you came in?”, he asked angrily. Youngjae got closer to Daehyun and he said, “I came because I’m sorry what I did yesterday. I thought to do a little joke. That’s all.”  “That  was a very stupid joke, indeed.”, Daehyun replied. “I’m sorry too for breaking your ipad.”, Daehyun said. “So are we even now?”, he asked. Youngjae stared the boy quietly. He wanted a revenge. He wanted to punish his roommate for breaking his precious ipad which he bought with his own money. They weren’t even yet. He leaned closer to Daehyun, his lips nearly onto his cheekbone. “No. We aren’t even yet. You must have a punishment first. But what shall I choose for this kind of a handsome guy?”, he whispers. Daehyun startled and looked up to boy who was molesting him. He felt Youngjae’s warm breath onto his cheek and his own face  turning bright red. Whoa! What’s this feeling? What is he aiming for?  Daehyun didn’t have time to do anything before Youngjae bend down to kiss him. Youngjae’s lips didn’t touched his lips, but much enough to . Then Youngjae stepped back and smiled. “This is going to be fun. It’s up to you if you think this is going to be a punishment or not.”, he chuckled. “But as I told you, you’re going to pay for that ipad, you know. You have two days time for mercy.” Then he turned away and left Daehyun once again.

Daehyun came back from the bathroom and he headed to studio. The others were practicing for tomorrow’s special stage. “There you are!”, Yongguk said. “We were just looking for you”, he said. “Let’s do the dance again because you all are here now!”, the manager ordered. Daehyun tried to avoid Youngjae the whole day as much as possible, but it wasn’t easy. Unfortunately they slept in to same room. Daehyun was cleaning their dorm living room’s table with Zelo. “Hey Zelo! Can I sleep in your room tonight?”, he asked from the maknae. “Eh? What’s up now, hyung?”, Zelo asked. “Just this one night please?”, Daehyun begged. Zelo hesitated. “I have to ask it from Jongup first.”, he said. Then he left to search for the other part of the maknae line.  Five minutes later he came back. “Yeah, it’s ok.”, Zelo said. Daehyun felt relieved. He must have time to clarify his messed feelings. Tomorrow he will have to say how he feels toward his room-mate. Is this feeling love, what people are talking about all the time? If it is, it feels so strange…

 

Yay, chapter 2 is now up! Fufu sorry this is quite short.. I usually write short chapters.. Mianhae.. I'm trying to improve my writing all the time.. And sorry that I write so slowly too xD I blame the school... I think something is about to happen in the next chapter.. These first two chapters have been a bit boring...Kekeke, but yea see uu next time!

 

xxx Maychan >:D  #nowplaying  Secret - Love is Move Can't wait for their comeback! kekeke!