One-shottie! :D

Hatred to Love?

As you were walking towards your school, you saw your enemy, Yang YoSeob. He wasn't really your enemy. He just pisses you off. Why? As his parents and friends are rich. Therefore, girls are always falling for him...except for you. You think that he is a good-for-nothing rich and showoff brat. Back to the story, you saw him driving into the school-gate in a posh car with his 5 friends inside. His friends were, Yoon DooJoon, Jang HyunSeung, Lee KiKwang, Yong JunHyung and Son DongWoon. You never had a conversation with them as they were always busy flirting with girls.

As you walked into the school-gate, you were thinking about your History test later when you forgot that YoSeob's car was approaching.

*BEEP!!!* The car horned at you. You were startled. YoSeob came out off the car.

''Watch where you are going.'' He gave you a glare before walking away. His friends just continued doing their stuff.

''.'' You muttered under your breath.

After school, you saw YoSeob again. He walk up towards you.

''Hey you.'' He called out.

You turned and saw him.

''I heard that you hate me...a lot.''

''So?'' You raised an eyebrow.

''Most girls go head over hills for me. I don't understand.'' He took a step closer.

You moved back.

Suddenly, he push you up against the wall. You dropped your bag and just stared at him. He was holding your hands. You stare at his eyes while he stares at yours. Your heartbeat became faster. You suddenly got a grip and started to scream.

''Get the away from me! You don't push people up walls and stare at them!'' Your face was red.

He just smirked.

You took your bag from the floor and started to move.

Suddenly, he grabs your hand and kisses you for about 5 seconds. You felt...nothing. You don't know what to feel. Anger, hatred, happiness...You were confused. After the kiss. He smiled and said,''Do you still hate me now?''

You remained silent as you watch him go and meet his fiends. You were rooted to the round.

''ASDFGHJKL!!!!!! I HATE YOU!'' You suddenly snapped back into reality.

 

 

That must be my worst writing...EVER. Comments and subscriptions will be happiness to me! smiley So, COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL ME YOU WANT A SEQUEL TO THIS!!! cheeky