this is it

myungyeol is here

"hyung.." sungjong whined to myungsoo who just sitting infront of the TV and watch the realty show that he like,again sungjong whined to myungso until myungsoo looking at him.

"aishh...what sungjong?" myungsoo say to sungjong

"hyung lets go to han river and buy me an ice cream"

"no i dont want to i want watch running man sungjongiee"

"ahh hyung please"sunjong whine again

" aishh. sungjong please don't bothering me, go find sunggyu hyung and ask him to go out with u." sungjong sigh and get up

" fine hyung m not bothering  you again and i will find sunggyu hyung and ask him but still your my favorite hyung." hear sungjong say like that myungsoo finally look at him and smile but suddenly sungjong leaned closer to myungsoo and give him a peck in the cheek

myungsoo just give the "O.O" face.


at that time sungyeol in the kitchen make some americano for him and then he heard the conversation between myungsoo and sungjong, sungyeol feel relieved when mungsoo refused to go with sungjong but when he turn to go and sit beside myungsoo. sungyeol only see when sungjong give a peck in myungsoo cheek and sungyeol feel so angry at that time because he know that sungjong like myungsoo. when sungjong finally go to search sunggyu, sungyeol came closer to myungsoo and sit beside him *of course with the angry face*.

"what up hyung?" myungsoo say when sungyeol sit besde him

syungyeol didn't answer the question that myungsoo said but he only staring at him with that angry face, feel so uneasy myungsoo finally staring at him back.

" hyung.. what wrong? why you staring at me like that?" sungyeol just shook his head and staring back at TV. myungsoo sigh and he let it be until the elder finally said something.

"i dont like that" sungyeol said and make myungsoo look at him.

"what?"

" i don't like it when sungjong give your a peck." myungsoo just giggle when he heard sungyeol say like that " what are u laughing at? "

" hahha... hyung your're so funny."

"what ??"

"dont be mad about it, you know that only you in my heart." with that word sungyeol blush really hard and punch myungsoo chest of corse the puch not so hard.

" yaa... since when you l...learn that grease word?" sungyeol smile at him

" since i live here and heard namu(woohyun) hyung always say the grease word to sunggyu hyung."sungyeol giggle when he heard that.

" hyung you know what, i like it when your smile, you look beautiful."

"ahhh gross stop that, i dont like it."

"really hyung? so why your face turn to be red?"

"that...that.. be..causee.. i..ii..." sungyeol suttered.

"hyung  serious your really look so beautiful when you smile, keep that smile for me". myungsoo said in sungyeol ear and that make sungyeol shiver..

"ahhh, sto....p that already myungieee."

"hyungg.." myungsoo called

"wh...." before he can ask him, myungsoo already capture his lips, and kiss him so gently and sungyeol kiss him back, then myungsoo broke the kiss and said that he really love him.


*author note*

so this is my first time make fanfics,

i hope u like it guys, and sorry if the story make you boring. hehhe (^_^)V

give the comment.