Flashback-.-''

dark wood circus

    That day,Jiyong,Taeyang,Bom,Chae Rin,Seung Hyun, Seung Ri, Dae Sung and I were walking home after watching the Dark Wood Circus. We were kidnapped and put in a mental asylum, where nobody would save us. And then,we were changed.

    Jiyong and i were sewn together,from our shoulders and down to our legs. It was hard to turn around, as it would hurt. Two heads on one body...It was pure torture. People would call us freaks, and whenever acid was thrown on Jiyong, I (Dara) would hurt too, as some of the acid might spill on me, or it was because both of us were ONE person...

    Bom and Chae Rin were the best of friends. Their lives, however, were changed when they themselves changed. Their legs were stretched to a stilted height of about 10 metres, and they stand guard outside the circus tent. Forced to waltz around it, they obeyed, and told us that "at least, they were together."

    Seung Ri and Dae Sung were brothers, and I got to admit, Seung Ri was worse. His brain was replaced by a dog's, and now, he acts like one. His whole life changed since then. He was forced to eat dead, cold human limbs. I feel sorry for him.

    Dae Sung, on the other hand, got his voice stolen. His vocal chords were ripped out and was replaced by a dog's. Apparently, he had the most acid thrown on his face, and he could not bear the pain. He eventually committed suicide by hanging himself. How I envy him.

    Tae Yeon was probably the worst of us all. No matter what, she would resist and disobey, so she would get acid thrown on her face every now and then. Her legs were replaced with a goat's. She would cry every night, saying that it hurt. I worry for her, I pity her. She lost her ity, voice and legs. People would pay for her to be . And I hated them for this. I despised Master, too. I understand Tae Yeon. I understand how she feels...