Ramen

Ramen

Sorry for the errors^^

 

Taking a break from their practice one afternoon, Dara suddenly had a craving for ramen. Its been a while since she tasted one, and she wanted her favorite noodles, now.

Standing up, she excused herself from the girls and headed to her boyfriend's practice room. It was decided, she and her boyfriend will going out and eat ramen today. She excitedly made her way to Bigbang's room.

She was walking down the hallway while humming her newly composed happy tune when a familiar figure caught her attention entering the kitchen area.

'Tabi?' She stood there for a moment then , contemplating whether to wait or go after him.

She decided to chose the latter so that they can have her ramen already. She then padded her way straight to the said area, ramen still floating in mind. Just thinking about it made water and stomach grumble.

The moment she stepped inside, her eyes instantly fall on her boyfriend, his back facing her. Her eyes widened in surprise and her jaw dropped in utter shock. Her ramen momentarily forgotten.

"Ta...T-Tabi?" she stuttered.

Tabi looked over shoulder and saw her standing at the doorway.

"What?"

Dara blinked repeatedly but it was no use. Shes still dealing out the scene in front of her. Choi Seunghyun aka Top of Bigbang, her beloved boyfriend for almost a year now, inside the kitchen, bunny printed apron hanging neatly around his neck, ladle in hand, standing in front of the stove with a steaming pot on it.

Top is...

Oh My God!!!

Top is COOKING!

Hell has just frozen over!

"What?" he asked again, he sounds a bit impatient now.

She snaps out and blinked again.

"W-what are you doing?" she asked struggling to get the words out.

"If it is not yet obvious...I'm cooking here" he said like it was just a normal thing for him.

"I- y-yeah...but...Top youre cooking!" she exclaimed, "I mean you're Top and you're c-cooking"

"Tsk! I-It's not like I'm decoding something here, you know, besides it's just a simple dish..." he informed then returned his attention back to the stove. She thought she saw him go red. Oh my...He's blushing! Cute!

"...and I just wanted to cook something for you " he mumbled softly.

Hearing that, her eyes soften and her lips formed a giddy smile. Her heart bursts with happiness, she wanted to cry. Why not? Top is cooking for her! She feels so special.

Without second thought, she walked towards him and drapes her arms around his waist and kissed his blushing cheeks.

"Sweet Top is so sweet!" he chuckled.

"So what do you want to eat?" he asked glancing at her.

Her face brighten up remembering her plan on going out. She opened in response but stopped right away when she realized something.

'Yah! Youre not gonna tell him that you wanted to eat out when he's here trying to prepare something for you, right?! You pabo! she mentally scolded herself.

"Ummm...I just wanted to see my Tabi, who turned intn a cook, that's all" she said instead then rests her head in his shoulder.

"What are you cooking anyway?" He looked at her and grinned,

"Ramen"

"..."

"Dara?"

"You don't know how much i love you right now, Seunghyun!"

 

**fin** :D