Wishlist & Preview

♫ K-High★ 'Big Dreams Come True!' [RolePlay Version]

                      

Wishlist....

Zril[8/27/12]: I wish that many people will join this roleplay~ so that the fan-fic version will be released ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

                      

FF Version Preview:

by:Hyerinkiki

It was a bright sunny day in Seoul, At the G.Star Entertainment bldg. wild dollz girls are hanging up at the lounge of the building while waiting for their manager.   “Yah it’s really true that we’re going to QBAE-School?” Jing Mi asked. “Neh, we’re going to school again! I’m so excited!” Ahn Ji replied. “So the school is not for stars only but with the ordinary but talented people here in Seoul?” Jae Jin asked. “Neh, and they are the rookies!” Yun Mi said while reading a fashion magazine. “So we’re going to be a high-school girls again” Q-jin just spoke out in the corner. “Neh! Is it fun right?” Jing Mi  said. “Nah it’s totally boring!” Q-jin said.  “Nah it’s not boring actually it’s exciting, cause there are lot of famous boy-bands are going to attend the school” Yun Mi said. “And specially the B2ST” Jing Mi cried and they both get day-dream. “Whatever, you know guys that’s were the only thing in your head, BOYS!” Q-jin  said while shaking her head, Ahn Ji & Jae Jin just laugh. Yun Mi was about to scold at Kyi Rin but lucky girl Kyi Rin, there manager had arrived. “Anyeonghasaeyo, Unnie Park Mi Ha” The girls greeted their manager. “Anyeonghasaeyo, dollies! So here’s the letter from QBAE Academy. That you’re going on a 1 year & half contract to attend the training in QBAE” Their manager explained.  “Wow, I’m so excited!” They all cried except Q-jin. “Uhmm, why we’re going to attend that ty school, We are an artist already?” Q-jin questioned her manager. “Dae, because you guys are just a newbie, so the entertainment decided to let you attend the school for a training to enhance your talents & skills!” Unnie Mi Ha said. “Wae Q-jin-ah don’t you want to attend the school?” Jing Mi asked. “II don’t know, whatever” Kyi rin replied. She gets out of the conversation and went on the corner to get her cat-pet MyunMyung.

The Next Day…. ‘Friday’

Everyone was so excited, Many students was waiting in the hall of QBAE. Waiting for the audition to start. Many fan-girls became crazy when they’re boy-idols arrived. Wild Dollz.

Ga Youngs’s POV

Hmmm, we’re the application section here? Hmm let me asked this girl. “Anyeonghasaeyo! Can I ask where’s the application center?” I asked politely “Over there! By the way I’m Qin Xi Shan, but you can call me Zril” the girl said, and she doesn’t have the accent of a Korean. “Ow, Gomawo I’m Ga Young, Nice to meet you!” I said cheerfully while shaking hands with her. “So you’re passing your application for the audition?” She asked. “Neh” I replied. “Hmmm, since I don’t have a friend to hang out, can I come with you?” She asked. “Neh, sure” I replied. And we both smile & headed to the application office. We passed our application form and the lady give us a number card and told us that we should wait on the hall because the audition will start on 9:30 am. Zril & I walked and find a sit at the hall. Suddenly a girl called Zril’s name. “Zril-sshi!” The girl said. “Hey, Bo Ruem-sshi!” Zril replied to her. “Yah, so you had passed too?” Boreum said. “Yeah, I came my way here to Korea from Taiwan!” Zril said. So she’s a Taiwanese. “Hahaha, I already missed Taiwan! Omo who’s this Korean friend of yours?” She asked while staring at me with a happy-excited expression on her face. “Oh! She’s Jun-Jung- Ka Yang!” Zril said. “Ayeong, I’m Jung Gayoung!” I introduced myself cause Zril mispronounced my name. “Oh, sorry I can’t really speak Korean well” She said and giggled. “Gwaenchana!” I replied. “Anyeong Gayoung-sshi, I’m Boreum by the way, you can call me Bloom, because I’m blooming as a flower!” She cleverly said. I gave a small laugh. “Have you heard guys that Wild Dollz is going to this school?” Bloom said. “Wild Dollz! Oh My Gosh! My Idols” I squealed. By the way I’m an addict fan of Wild Dollz, I’m 100% DollHart (Their Fans-Club) I really want to meet them. “Really, Oh My Finally I’m Going To Meet Them!!” I exclaimed excitedly.

 

                      

Updates..

recently my co-author Hyerinkiki cancelled the FAN-FIC version release, because she's really busy. We have planned that we should focus 1st to the role-play before the fan-fic. And she also changed the characters names so as you can see they're changes in the characters directory :)

Don't worry guys the fan-fic version is still on, just because hyerinkiki have lots of fan-fic to updates & also busy in school ^_^

Special thanks to RheaLiljane as 1st roleplayer here in K-HIGH :)

We also added 2ne1 in the characters directory, because they're so cool and I love their song 'UGLY'

And I really hope you like the preview~