99 Days in the Making

Description

 

Every single day really need to be cherish.

Every single day means a lot to me.

Every single day is just for you and me.

Cause, every day staying here with you makes everything perfect for me.

 

Foreword

_180812

_plot

A story about how Myungsoo trying to steal Eunhee (you) heart while acting all cold towards the girl that have a really bright character along with her. Eunhee, a girl that's completely in love with Chunji has been forced to be engages with a stranger, Myungsoo. Her family planned to make Eunhee and Myungsoo relationship works. So, they made up a plan by making both of them live in the same house for a year. Ever since the engagement happened, everything seems to work like the plan want. But, it looks like Myungsoo has many secret that he never tell to Eunhee. Will their relationship going to last like the plan want? And, what's actually the secret that Myungsoo keep? Lastly, what will the ending of story will be?

 

_a/n

Hi, this is _namnamyung! So, lemme tell you this straightly. Half of this story will have the same - a bit - plot like in Big. I don't want you guys to be confused, so I made a decision to tell you guys right away. It's not I don't have any idea or something. I'm just... I got inspired by that drama. Pardon me, okay. I'm so sorry.

Please deal with all of typos and grammar mistakes that I make. English is not my main language.

Enjoy, do comment and subscribe. <3