Pre-showcase, Showcase time.

Krisyeol shippers come over here!

 

March 26, 2012

It was past midnight when Chanyeol’s phone rang as if it didnt wake up the sleeping Baekhyun. He tossed his pillow to Chanyeol, who seemed to be half asleep while staring at his phone while it rings endlessly.

“Didnt they tell you to take that phone away? We are not allowed to have phones anymore.” Baekhyun lectured.

“Why?”

“Just because they said so.. Now go to sleep. We have practice tomorrow for the showcase”

As much as he doesnt want to listen to Baekhyun, he snatched his pillow and put it on top of his head. He didnt answer the phone call and he felt guilty. He grabbed it from his desk and checked who called.

“Wufan hyung?”

Kris. He needs to learn to call Wu fan Kris from now on. He’s not used to it, but he’ll try.

“I will just call back tomorrow..”

“Take that away before they take it like, for real”

Baekhyun was still awake, and probably be awake for the next hour. Chanyeol likes this since he wouldnt hear Baekhyun yelp in sleep for the nth time.

March 31st

Happy Virus!

Chanyeol started the day with smile. Kyungsoo cooked them egg and bacon for breakfast.

“Goodluck for today!”

They all raised their glasses and tried to toast when the door flung open with the sight of 6 other people that seem to be their other half, EXO M.

“What about us!!” yelled Tao.

Kris was at the end of the line as they entered one by one. Luhan sprinted to Sehun who was sipping his milk. Lay crammed in between Kai and Suho, while Xiumin and Chen went to the living room and Tao went near Baekhyun. Kris went straight to Chanyeol’s side to eat one of his bacon that he was about to swallow.

“Heyy! That’s my bacon!”

Baekhyun who was sitting opposite was not pleased. Why does his name sounds like food, and why does kyungsoo cooked bacon when he knew that everyone likes it and will die for a bite.

“I’m never yours” cracked Baekhyun while the whole pack burst into laughing. That laugher was the mask of nervousness and pressure that they'll face ahead. Showcase time and grandest SM debut, they must be really good to get all of this attention.

They finished eating and EXO M decided to hang out, until there’s an order of rehearsal, Kris sat beside Chanyeol, finally, he’s been wanting to get near him. Everytime he tries to, someone would block him, or talk to Chanyeol, or Kyungsoo umma will interrupt with his 'organizing' orders.

"I called you last night... just trying to check if you feel better, glad you are."

"Thanks hyung... 5 more days.. officially.. our life will change."

"People will finally see your bright smile... you'll be spreading your virus like no other" Kris chuckled, looking at Chanyeol with his loving eyes.

Kris speaks softly whenever he talks to Chanyeol. He dont know either. Chanyeol is making him softer. 

After break fast, they were asked again to rehearse once more. Final rehearsal.

Chanyeol sat at one of the chairs in practice room 331, Kris was with him all the practice time to make the Two moons performance close to perfect. Chanyeol leans down as he sweats, almost panting. Kris tapped his back.

“You did a great job… We can do this!”

“Hyung~ it’s not pefect, I dont like it..” Chanyeol frowned as he looks up to the taller guy sitting beside him.

“You are not frowning are you?” Kris touched Chanyeol’s forehead trying to wash the frown away. He pinched Chanyeol’s nose.

“Hyung!!” he said with irritation but ozing with cuteness. 

“i’m just saying… You dont have to push yourself too much. We already had given at least 99.9% and this is just a rehearsal.. Dont worry to much.. Worrying can lessen you confidence. Happy Virus? Show us the energetic Happy virus!”

It made Chanyeol smile. Kris made him smile, again. What will he do with all of the stress and all without Kris? He jumped from his seat and regained the energy that he had in the morning.

.SHOWCASE- SEOUL.

EXO lined up as Leeteuk, called them on stage for their introduction. The q&a also added another spice to the showcase. And how Baekhyun being a show off, stood up on stage and did his CF dreams. Chanyeol, who was slightly shaking, retained his creepy smile as the fans' camera flashes in front of him and the smile on his face would never fade. He doesnt usually have a stage fright, or afraid of public speaking, but why was he shaking? Kris looked at him with a very passionate look, while the camera was away of course, and was telling him not to think too much. Chanyeol smiled, with his twitching eye, he said “okay”. Kris wanted to hold his hand, but it wouldnt be appropriate to do that at this moment.

Magnificently done. The entire show was a success. They managed to line up and perform smoothly despite of being nervous, well on the ending part where there’s no coordination on bowing after 'we are one', failed, it doesnt really matter.

The group called up for an after showcase party,which Kris opposes since they have another showcase in Beijing the next day. It was decided that Kyungsoo would cook Kimchi spaghetti for 12 people, plus the managers.

.-SHOWCASE-BEIJING-.

Same thing goes with the Beijing showcase. But oddly enough, it wasnt as frightening as it was in Seoul. Knowing that Chanyeol would have Kris translating for him, or helping, he didnt shake the entire time. He was confident, thanks to Kris who would occasionally whisper to his ear telling him many uplifting words. Sometimes, when he whispers, it's not even translations anymore. Sometimes, it’s about silly things, funny things that make Chanyeol forget that he’s losing his confidence and he should gain it back.

April 2nd, Incheon Intl. Airport.

The boys lined up as they passed the exit door of terminal 3 at Incheon International Airport. Xiumin, Tao, Lay and Chen led the group, while Luhan was with Sehun. Behind Luhan and Sehun were Kris and Chanyeol and behind them were Kyungsoo, Kai and Suho. 

Kris knows that Chanyeol needs people's security around him. Chanyeol clings to anyone whenever he’s at the airport or whenever they shop/hang out outside during predebut. It’s just natural for Chanyeol to act that way. Some may find Chanyeol’s big hand on their forearm a bit of a burden, but for Kris, it’s a nice thing that Chanyeol sees him as someone who will and can protect him rather than just a “friend” or a bandmate. Instead of waiting for Chanyeol to stick his hand on Kris for protection, he initiated and put his hand first on the back of Chanyeol, almost touching his waist. They looked at each other and smiled.

Kyungsoo, who was at the back, looked at them with his owl like eyes, doubled, as if he havent notice these two acting weird and all. Could these two tall guys are gradually developing a different relationship, or he was just thinking too much? He stopped and looked at Kai, with confusion in his eyes.


~~~~
okay guyss! I know its a booorrringgg chapter. -.- but I’m trying to establish the Krisyeol relationship and I have to fit in the members too. Tryin to make it close to reality and it's really harddd. So please bear with me!!

Thank you for reading and comments are highly appreciated. Money motivates but in my case comments do!