teaser number uno.

ChachiZ ✪ New Girl Group ✪ Apply Open!

 

 

A bunch of the idols and the choreographers were sitting in the huge,black practise room, having a break from their rehearsal for the upcoming SMTown Tour 3. Everbody in room were busy talking with each other as suddenly one person sprung up from her place.

"Where is Bora?!"

A tall female gasped in shock as she realized that one of their newest family member wasn't in the room. A short girl with short brown hair rolled her eyes while shaking her head."Yuri-ah, she's probably sleeping at the dorm or something." She tried to calm the black pearl down who started to pace back and forth."And what if not,Sunny? What if she's alone on the street and some pedo ahjussi is harrassing her?"

She started to rant on but got interrupted as the door of the room slammed open and two laughing girls with food in their hands entered the room. All eyes were on them as if they were some kind of a famous painting.

"Hi Unnie!" Bora waved happily to her sister and took a bit from her bungeoppang. The other girl with bangs and who was very tall grinned dorkily before her fellow member flicked her arm."Sooyoung! Where the hell were you with Bora?!"


Sooyoung rubbed her arm and sighed."Bora called me that she was bored at her dorm and that her members haven't arrived yet so we decided to go out for lunch!" She stated while a huge grin was plastered on her face.

The younger girl pouted and wrapped her arm around her sister's waist."Unnie,miahne .. I forgot to text you that I went out with Sooyoung unnie." Yuri ran her fingers through her own hair before she poked her sisters forehead."Do that again and I will forbid you to hang out with this shikshin here."

"But..", she started to prostest as her cellphone rang. Bora dropped one arm from her sister's waist and picked up the phone."Yoboseyo?"

"Bora-ssi! One of your fellow members is now with me! I'm bringing her to the - ",it was her manager oppa who shouted over the phone before he got interrupted by a female's voice."Yah! Stop at that gas station, I need to re-fresh my make-up!" Bora heared a sigh over the phone and rubbed her nape."Is it that one who likes to boss around,Manager Oppa?", she questioned in soft tone as she glanced up at Yuri, who looked at her curiously.

"Deh but don't worry you will meet her as soon as she's done with her make-up",he answered and stopped the car at the gas station."Anyways, I will call you again later when we arrived.Bye." With that he hung up.

 


 

So that was the first chapter! Sorry if it's a lame one but I'm currently busy now with my rl work e_e'
Anyways, the first member will be revealed in the next chapter!