Chapter 25

EXO: Girlhood?

-Almost 9 months later, still 8 months- 

"Urgh, I don't feel too good.." Luhan mumbled. 

His stomach was really big, and his hair had grown a bit longer. 

"I'm gonna go sleep." he told Sehun.

Sehun nodded,"I'll go with you."

Luhan and Sehun fell asleep, smiles on their faces and Sehun's arms wrapped around Luhan. 

-An hour later- 

Suho went up the stairs to Luhan and Sehun's room, quietly opening the door and dropping the cup he was holding. 

"L-Luhan hyung!" 

Luhan slowly got up,"mm?" 

"Y-you're a guy again!" Suho pointed. 

"I know I'm a guy.. Suho, have you been taking drugs..?" Luhan mumbled and rubbed his eyes. 

Then what he just said registered through his brain,"WHAT?!" 

Sehun groaned,"What's with all the noise? Can't I sleep peacefully?" 

"Hunnie!" Luhan shook Sehun awake. "LOOK AT ME!" 

"You're...a guy?" Sehun squinted his eyes. 

"EXACTLY!" 

"Guys guys, please don't question your uality." Chanyeol popped out of nowhere.

"HARDLY THE TIME TO BE A TROLL!" Chen nagged.

"You don't have anything against me! YOU'RE ALWAYS TROLLING ANYWAY!" Chanyeol bickered with Chen. 

"Guys!" Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol back to the living room. 

Xiumin huffed,"I told you I sacrificed sitting for a week. Do I really need to sacrifice another so you can stop trolling?" 

Chen smirked,"Yes you do." 

Xiumin whimpered,"I better see the table full of buns tomorrow morning." 

Chen and Xiumin disappeared. 

"Hi Lulu hyung, I heard you're a guy again." Tao sat down by the bed with Kris following behind, standing in the doorway. 

"Yup." Luhan nodded. 

Kyungsoo popped his head through the door with a spoon in his hand,"H- Luhan-hyung?" 

"I'm a boy, aren't I?" Luhan questioned. 

"Yup! Come down for dinner." Kyungsoo smiled and shut the door. 

"That kid.. he's like the mom of all of us." Suho mumbled. "Come downst-wait.." 

Luhan tilted his head,"Huh?" 

"If.. you're a guy... Are you still pregnant?" 

Luhan quickly felt around my stomach, relieved to feel the big protruding bump still intact. 

"Then.. you have to give birth as.. a guy." Suho giggled. 

I blushed,"Let's go downstairs." 

-A month later (A/N: I seriously wanted to skip so... PWAAHAHAHAHAH!)- 

"Mmm... This is good!" Luhan smiled at Kyungsoo while eating the homemade chocolate he had made. 

By now his stomach was even bigger, and he rubbed it every few minutes. 

Sehun gave Luhan some milk,"Drink a lot more milk so our baby will be pale!" 

Luhan giggled,"I will~" 

Luhan suddenly groaned and clutched his stomach,"Was the milk past the date?" 

"No, we bought it yesterday. Why?" Sehun kissed the top of his head.

"My stomach hurts. A lot." 

Luhan yelped,"It hurts..!" 

"M-maybe his water broke?" Kyungsoo's eyes were.. Well, like this. 0_O 

"HOSPITAL!!!!!!!" Chanyeol screamed and ran outside to the car. 

"THAT IDIOT!" Baekhyun ran out after him. 

Luhan clutched onto Sehun's hand, who was panicking,"D-don't worry babe! We're gonna get you to the hospital. Just hold on a bit longer!" 

-At the hospital- 

"PUSH!" 

"AAAAGH!" 

"PUUUSH!" 

"I'M PUSHING!!!!" 

Sehun was stomping his foot in the pain that Luhan was causing. 

Luhan was holding onto his hand, practically stopping the blood flow. By now his hand had turned a dangerous white and his face turned red. 

"PUUUUUSH!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" 

"ONE LAST TIME!" 

"ARRRRGH!" 

The cry of a newborn baby erupted in the room. 

Sehun wiped the sweat off of Luhan's brow,"You did it.."

Luhan was handed a small bundle of blankets,"Congratulations, you have a brand new baby boy." 

Luhan smiled,"Hi there.." 

"What's the baby's name?" the doctor smiled, the mask hanging off his chin. 

"Hyunsoo. We decided on that.. right Sehun?" Luhan smiled and handed the bundle to Sehun. 

"Yeah.. He looks exactly like you." Sehun whispered and lightly touched the Hyunsoo's nose. 

"Of course, I'm his dad." Luhan giggled. "Now let me sleep. I feel like my got hit with a million bullet trains.." 

Sehun chuckled,"Of course baby.." 

-At home: 5 months later- 

"Sehun, can you go buy some more of the milk powder for Hyunsoo?" Luhan called from the living room. 

"Sure!" 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo shot up,"I WANNA GO TOO!" 

Sehun nodded,"Let's go." 

As soon as they left, Luhan looked at Chanyeol. 

"What?" Chanyeol asked with his mouth full of marshmallows. 

"Baekhyun's stomach seems to be a bit more full than usual." 

Suho gasped,"You noticed too?" 

Kris smirked,"Got some, didn't you?" 

Chanyeol blushed. 

He looked like a bloated tomato. 

"M-maybe..!" 

"So.. did you get the test results?" Suho pushed further. 

"Maybe." Chanyeol answered again. 

"He's gonna be a badass dad. Teaching kids about eyeliner." Lay snorted.

"YIXING!" 

Lay smiled,"Yes?" 

Suho's glare broke,"Nevermind. Come here.." 

Lay and Suho cuddled with each other, making Chen cringe. 

"Ew. Cheese." 

Chanyeol snickered,"You're just jealous because your relationship doesn't involve fluff." 

Xiumin huffed,"TRUE! ALL HE WANTS IS TO GET INTO MY PANTS!" 

Chen pouted,"But babyy..." 

Xiumin smacked Chen's hand away,"Nuh uh." 

Xiumin stomped into his bedroom.

"THANKS FOR RUINING MY NIGHT, JERK!" Chen yelled and ran after Xiumin, pleading. 

Chanyeol smirked,"Wonderfully trolled." 

A/N; YEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Exo: Girlhood is done. :) Did you guys enjoy the entire story??????????????????? Please tell me you did... PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL! I had fun writing this story so I just want your opinion~~~ Please comment!! I bid you goodbye.. for now. ;)