Be my Prince forever ~ ❀

I'll find my prince , someday.

 

After Jinyoung showed me around the mansion ( as if I’d forget anything about it ) , it was pretty late , and his parents had come home. I had a quick dinner before heading up to sleep , hoping to go by unnoticed.

Just as I was getting dressed for bed , there was a soft knock at the door. I nervously opened the door ; who would be calling for me at this hour ? I was tired from my trip to Seoul , and I just wanted to sleep….

“ Min-Rae ah….. “ Jinyoung was at my door looking at me sadly .

“ Yeah ? “ I looked at him worriedly . “ Are you hurt anywhere ? Do you need something ? “ I started to ask , out of concern. Instead of replying , he leaned in and silenced me with his lips.

“ Can I sleep here tonight ? It feels weird sleeping alone ~ “ He pouted.

In an instant , I started blushing and stuttering madly. “ You..you…Should go back , what if your parents find out and I’ll be dead ….. “

“ I take it as a yes ? “ He smiled and stepped into my room , and I backed away.

“ Oppa …. “ I pointed to a nearby chair . “ I’ll sleep there , and you can sleep in my bed instead. “ I quickly headed over to the small armchair , but he wrapped his arms around me to stop me.

“ If I had wanted you to sleep in a chair , I wouldn’t have come here ~ “ He mumbled.

“ Min-Rae , saranghaeyo. “ He whispered , and I turned back to face him.

I looked at him closely , and he was looking at me sadly. “ I’ve liked you since we were young , but I never got the chance to tell you…. “

He wasn’t lying. “ I love you too oppar. “ I said softly. He pulled me down on the bed beside him and I blushed . “ I just want to lie here with you , Min-rae ~ “ His cheeks were turning slightly red as he stared up at the plain ceiling.

“ We never got to lie down in the garden together as children to look at the stars … “ He said , with a tone of regret. I squeezed his hand and replied , “ We’ll have a lifetime ahead of us to do it , don’t worry ~ “

Jinyoung turned to face me , his eyes shining . Looking into his eyes , I felt lost. My heart melted with the thought that my first love could actually love me back.

“ Min-rae , I promise to protect you from whatever that tries to harm you. I’m going to stay by your side , forever , if you allow me to. Okay ? “ Jinyoung words were so sincere and pure .

“ Of course , oppa . I hope I can do the same for you. “ I swallowed and embraced him.

“ I’ll be your prince … “ He was already dozing off. I leaned in and whispered ,

“ I’ll be your princess. “

We fell asleep side by side holding hands.