Sorry, This Boy is Mine

Sorry, This Boy is Mine

*Special Baekhyun POV*

            Joo Seohyun

            She’s the gangster Lucifer and devil I’ve ever met. I’m her engager, why she has to talk and looks so happy with that man? She’s happy when she meets him. Huh!

            I might stick her character, make a mocking sound like her, right, Lucifer girl?

            That little girl might doesn’t know that her actions are move everyone around her to heat and her Lucifer action that makes me want to win over her. I try to be her boyfriend but she denies, I was mocked ==! What does it mean? She’s indifferent, when I see, I want to vomit. But however, in the story I used to imagine of, it causes me and she engaged together. I don’t know why I was very happy, but her… she made the ring fell down. Damn! To go out with, is it the bore thing until we had to hurry to back home?

            There is one thing more, her phone number… Don’t know why she protects it! Just give me! How about Siwon? Why she could give? He just her best friend’s oppa, isn’t him? But gwenchana… just her phone number, it’s too easy for a handsome boy like me ^^

 

Author: Jinjjayo? You’re handsome?

Me: Nae ==! Don’t care with me, just continue write this story!

Author: Nae…

 

Haish~~~ this author wants to conversation with me, huh? Huh! Tonight, she’ll call Siwon, right? Ye, she will know what will happen tonight! She likes to make me angry, Joo Seohyun, although we just know each other (Author: You knew her for a long time, but she just knew you) but she made me crazy.

Hmm…

Too tired!!!

*End Special Baekhyun POV*

 

 

*Seohyun POV* (Again ==)

I relax and listen to some old songs and remind what happened today, and it’s too tired. I look at the ring on my 4th finger, what will happen if I take it off. But… If I take it off, I afraid…

Afraid what? … I don’t know…

Maybe I afraid my mom will sad instead of me, hmm… I don’t know T_T

 

Lots of readers might wonder where my appa is. He’s dead many years ago since I was young. But I could see his face before he died, he was very handsome and my umma is really beautiful too, so they born a beautiful daughter like me ^^

I go downstairs to eat dinner, today the foods are delicious. Jiyoung-unnie (good server) serves me a plate of rice. After eat dinner I go and smell fresh air and fresh flower at my backyard. My umma went out for her business.

 

Ah~~ today is cool~~ every night, this house is only me, umma and body-guards. Jiyoung-unnie will always go home to cook food for her family at her house.

Ahhh~ too cool, let’s go to the house, there’ll be warmer.

*End Seohyun POV*

21:00 PM

Now the raining is dropping, thunders are shouting, but that’s didn’t make Seohyun afraid. Now she’s all alone in her room, she’s notice about Siwon so she takes her phone and prepares to call to Siwon. But before she calls to him, there’s a number that didn’t save in her phone, call to her.

 

“Yongbusaeyo?”

“Hmm…”

“Nuguya?”

“Naegaro”

“Nugu?”

“Byun Baekhyun.”

“Byun Baekhyun!” I remember, I didn’t give him my number.

“Nae. Haha, surprise?”

“Where can you get my number?”

“Hehe, I just have it from your umma. Aunt Yinsil is really kind to me, help me everything.”

“Haish~~”

“Hey, hey. Why I call to you, do you know?”

“How can I know?”

“I call to you because I don’t want you to have time to talk with Siwon, of course.”

“I will off.” Really call on the right time ==

“I will call you again.”

“I will off again.”

“So I just call.”

“I will disconnect.”

“Up to you. Because if you disconnect, you can’t call to him too.”

“You!!”

“Wae?”

“I hate you!!! Aish!!”

“Hahahaha,”

Because of her anger, she off her phone and disconnect her phone, won’t let anyone call.

Although I can’t talk on phone with Siwon-oppa tonight, but don’t hope you will always could block me. Huh!

I won’t agree!

Tomorrow you can’t go to the party!!!

Hohohoho, (Evil laugh -> Lucifer Style)

Seohyun thinks.