Final.

Fake Marriage.

-No one's POV-

We're in a happy family. Not a really happy, actually. It's a family with twins brothers. Kai and Luhan. They are twins, but they're not really the same. Their behavious isn't the same. Kai get more attention because he's more strong and Luhan is always behind. He have always been sad because of it, but he still love his brother. In school, Kai is always like the king of the school but a lot of people don't know he has a twin. Luhan has always been a simple student with no many friends. They are really different, but at home they are almost the same.
One day, Kai came back from school with a guy. Luhan didn't know him. He was always kind and gentle, so when he saw him, even if he didn't know him, he decided to welcome him, but Kai didn't let him. "It's strange.." Luhan thought. "Kai-hyung is always thankful when I do this.. and this guy.. who is it? He's cute.. so cute.."
"Mom,Dad, I have something to tell you." Said Kai. "I'm gay." 
Everyone looked at him strangely. Luhan looked upset. He didn't want his twin brother to be gay.. but if he was gay with this guy beside him, he would understand.. because he liked him.. at least a bit.
"Wait Kai." started his Mom. "You're gay..? With who?"
"With him." He showed the guy beside him. "He's Sehun."
"Humm.. okay. Well you know Kai, it doesn't bother us.. you can go out with him!" said the parents.
"Thank you so much!" Kai was so happy, but then, Sehun walked toward the parents. 
"Sehun what are you doi-"
"Mr Kim, Mrs Kim,can I marry him? Can I marry your son Kim JongIn?" said Sehun. Then he sat on his knees.
"Oh god...!" said Kai. 
"We already went out during 10 months. And I want to marry him. Can I?" 
"Well," said the dad. "We'll see."
Luhan was like a ghost in this story even if it was his twin. But he was envious. He already knew he liked the same things as Kai. But he was so envious. He wanted to go out with Sehun too but he couldn't. Sehun already loved Kai. "But physically I'm the same as my brother.."  Luhan thought.
One year passed. Everyone was close with each other. But Sehun never saw Luhan. He never knew about him. Luhan didn't want to. He was too shy.
The afternoon, Kai and Sehun were back from somewhere and the parents waited for them in the living room. 
"Sehun?" said the dad.
"Yeah?"
"We made a decision. Do you really want to marry our son Kai?"
"Yes I still want to."
"Well beg." Sehun sat in front of the parents, on his knees.
"Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, can I marry your son, Kai?" 
"Yes you can. Take care of our son, Sehun." 
One month after that, was their wedding. They had all organised. But Luhan didn't want to go. He was very shy, and almost cried the day of their wedding. During the one year who has passed, he liked him more and more.

During the day, he was in the living room, listening to music and playing game on his phone because he didn't want to cry. Then he saw that his dad called him.
"Dad? Hello!"
"Lu..han..come.. quickly.. to the.. wedding and remplace Kai.. please..you two are..physically.. the same.." his dad said with a lot of pain.
"Dad?! What happened ??" 
"I can't breathe.. car..accident.."

Biiip, Biiip, Biiip.

Luhan didn't realized what just happened, but he knew he must hurry up. He quickly wear something randomely. He was lost. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know what was happening. But he was happy. Maybe because he'll marry Sehun. He hadn't any car to go, but he knew where it was (he read the wedding card) so he took a taxi. The taxi driver looked at him weirdly, but whatever. 
When he arrived, everyone looked at him angrily. He was very late. 
"You're late!!" Said the priest. Luhan was so nervous. He didn't know how to act. "Just act like Kai.." he thought.
"Sorry." He said. 
The wedding passed and finally,  
"Oh Sehun, do you really want to marry Kim JongIn?"
"Yes."
"Kim JongIn, do you really want to marry Oh Sehun?" 
"Yes." 
"Now you can kiss. I congratulate you two as married!"
Luhan was so nervous. He shaked. 
"What? Nervous, Kai? Don't worry I love you." And their lips touched. Luhan felt so weird. But he was so happy. So, so happy.
"Your lips are still the same." Luhan and Kai were really the same physically. Even their voice were the same. 
They left and went in Sehun's house. 
"Kai?" Luhan didn't answer, he didn't realized he was now Kai. "Kai!"
"Oh yeah, what?"
"You're now Oh JongIn. Happy?" And they kissed.
"Yes.." oh how Luhan was happy.. he was so happy..
"Oh and where weret your parents? I didn't see them!" 
"Me..Me either I don't know where they are .." 
"Strange,Kai..."
"What are you doing?"said Luhan while Sehun pushed him on the bed.
"Hmm I love you Kai.."

The next day, Sehun was gone to find a job while Luhan stayed at home because he already had one. He then started to cry. He started to cry because he was thinking that he was playing with Sehun's heart. Sehun do all of this for Kai, but he isn't Kai. He's Luhan. He's crying because Sehun do all of this not for him. Luhan loves Sehun. But Sehun doesn't love him back. He doesn't even know him.

Clic Clac. 

Sehun's back home. Maybe with a job.
"Jonginaaaaaaaah! Help me! I don't find a job! Aishhh! Where do you work? I forgot."
"I work at a shop. Tomorrow we'll see if there's work for you."
Finally Sehun worked at the same shop as Luhan. They were happy together, and Luhan started to forget about Kai's story. 3days after the wedding, he learned from his uncle that his family was dead by a car accident and the dad wanted Luhan to remplace Kai to do not break Sehun's heart. 
They finally felt like a real family when Sehun said,
"Kai, I want a baby." Luhan looked very surprised 
"What? We can't." 
"Let's adopt one. I want a baby!" 
Luhan was happy that Sehun wanted a baby but.. he was agree but he thinks it's better if he says the true before. He knows it can break their relationship, but it's for Sehun's heart. 
"Sehun I must tell you something before."
"Yes..?" 
"Please don't do anything.. I love you.." 
"What??"  
"I'm not Kai. I am his twin brother Luhan." Sehun looked surprised. But not so surprised. "Kai died in a car accident with his parents while going to the wedding. That's why I was late. I'm so sor-" Sehun kissed Luhan. 
"I know." 
"What? You knew? What do you mean?" 
"Since the 5th day of our marriage, I knew it wasn't Kai. I wanted to break our marriage but I wanted to stay with you and look who you are. Then I saw your card in the shop and saw 'Luhan' and then I rembemered rumors in school that said Kai had a twin brother who was Luhan." He kissed Luhan. "But I started to love you. I started to think you're better than Kai. And I wanted to stay married with you. I love you too Luhan." Kiss.
Luhan was so surprised. So surprised and so happy. 
"But I still want a baby."