"You pushed me, stupid.." Kibum murmured, strutting off, abandoning the flowers in an ant mound.

The Playground: [ One-Shot ]

Sunlight peeked through the surrounding trees, gleaming brightly against the youngsters faces. A nice, cool breeze ruffled the large oaks, tousling several children’s' hair. The cheery sound of giggles and animated screaming filled the small park area, while many parents occupied themselves with ear buds or parenting magazines.

A small, particularly feminine looking, boy giggled joyously as he climbed with his tiny hands up a ladder. From his small pink lips, escaped a cheer of success as he reached the top. Tiny hands firmly gripped the sides of the yellow slide, as he bumped down the slide, his eyelids fluttered shut to enjoy the calming breeze tousling his silky black locks.

When those sneaker clad feet touched the ground, pink lips poked out in an irristable pout. The milky skinned boy rose to his feet and was about to run off towards the swings when he suddenly fell onto his bottom. Immediately, the boy scowled up at the other kid who had knocked him down.

A slightly tanned boy, with wide chocolate almond eyes, gazed down at the smaller boy with an apologetic expression. Pearly white teeth bit softly into a plump, pink bottom lip. The boy slid up his blue and green striped sleeves, then held out a pair of warm tanned hands.

"I-I'm sorry~" the boy apologized rather rushed. His shorts seemed to tremble as he stared down at the cute girl that he'd knocked over. He dug his sneakers into the sand, eyes locking with the feline like ones. "I-I.. I said I was sorry!"

The boy on the ground scowled madly up at the perpetrator, hands clenching into the slightly moist sand. An idea popped into his mind, and he smiled innocently. He accepted the help, hands tightly gripping the others, and pulled himself up.

"It's okay.." the boys voice spoke, barely above a whisper. He smiled politely towards the boy, his pearly whites glistening in the light.

The other boy bowed with a broad, toothy grin, eyes crinkling at the edges. His chocolate orbs lit up as the boy smiled back. "My names Jonghyunnie~" he purred, eyes gleaming.

The other boy rolled his eyes, hands pressing forward to push Jonghyun to the ground. Chocolate orbs widened and glistened with tears. The devious boy snickered, smiling deviously in success. "My names Kibummie." Kibum replied, crossing his arms tightly over his power ranger clad chest.

Jonghyun pouted, eyebrows pulling closely together. A small sniffle came from his slightly reddened nose. "That was mean, Kibummie~" Jonghyun whined, crossing his arms on the ground.

"You're mean.." Kibum shot back, lips pursed.

"I-I said sorry.." Jonghyun repeated, feeling the need to repeat himself. "Mommy says saying sorry is good! It is an apoligwy." Jonghyun felt a few tears escape his eyes.

Kibum giggled then pointed at the boy laying in the damp sand. "You said 'apologwy!' Hehe.." he snickered with a small smile.

Jonghyuns cheeks heated up to a bright red, "Sh-shut up, you meanie!" His pink lips poked further out in a puppy-like pout, chocolate orbs huge and glistening with tears.

"You look like my puppy..." Kibum gasped, reaching out to pat Jonghyuns soft black locks.

The latter turned a darker shade of red, bowing his head to allow the short boy better access to his head. "Thank you.." Jonghyun breathed, embarrassed. "Does tis mean I'm.. Cute?" he breathed, sheepishly glancing up through his thin lashes.

Kibum placed a finger on his chin, pondering the thought in silence. He scrunched up his nose then shook his head, "Mommy says I'm the cutest boy in the world..."

"I thought you were a girl.." Jonghyun whispered, glancing to the side to watch other children slide and smile.

Kibum pouted and sighed, eyes prickling. "Am not~" Kibum defended himself, crossing his arms tightly over his chest.

Jonghyun giggled, "I like you, even if you're not a girl..." Jonghyun breathed, then held up a finger. "I'll be right back, Bummie~" he pulled himself off then speed off towards who knows where.

Kibums teeth punctured his bottom lip as he stared after the giggling boy. He used his sleeve to wipe away his tears, sniffling slightly. Everyone seemed to think he was a little girl. And just because he loved to wear bows and ribbons doesn't make him any different. Lots of children his age were into cute stuff, and he just adored it a little more than the other boys. That didn't give his mommy’s friends a right to put him in dresses and call him a 'beautiful baby girl.'

Minutes later, after swaying back and forth, Jonghyun came back with his hands behind his back. He gulped as he stared at Kibum, who boredly stared back, with a sheepish grin. He bit his bottom lip slightly as he inhaled through his nose. Kibum blinked, and sure enough numerous tiny flowers were presented to him.

Kibums eyes widened slightly, and he took the flowers into his own tiny hands. He glanced from the flowers, up to Jonghyuns stupidly smiling face.

"Daddy always gets flowers for mommy to make her happy~!" Jonghyun exclaimed, broad grin in place. He swayed back and forth, unable to stay still, anxious for Kibums reaction.

Kibum gazed at the reds, blues and plain old greens in his hands, smiling brightly. He opened his arms as if giving a hug, making Jonghyun giggle and open his own arms. Kibum pushed Jonghyun back against the moist sand, and in the same spot.

"B-but.. K-Kibummie-I.." Jonghyun stuttered, unsure of what exactly just happened.

"You pushed me, stupid.." Kibum murmured, strutting off, abandoning the flowers in an ant mound.

Jonghyun stared after the milky skinned boy, eyes wide and shocked. His gaze shifted to his abandoned flowers, currently invested with small termites, and pouted. He glanced back up at Kibums retreating form and sighed deeply. He dusted his hands off against each other, ridding himself of the sticky sand. All the girls at school seemed to like him, and all his boy friends never rejected to talk with him. He wasn't sure what this meant, but apparently, he wasn't as likeable and prince like as his mother said. Only a real prince could capture the hearts of everybody in his kingdom. (Jonghyuns kingdom = School, Playground)

~-_+_+-_~

This is my attempt at fluff xD I was never really good at writing it ;D But, yeah.. Here it is! ^^ I hope you enjoyed, my loves~ <33 P.S. isn't that pic just adorable?!? :33 I just wanna squeeze those two~ ^^