Chapter 26

How SM Town Changes One's Life

-2 hours later-

-Lay’s pov-

 “Yixing~” called Beis. ‘Damn! Is her sleepy voice hot!’ I thought walking over to her bed. “Yes, babe?” I answered softly sitting beside her. “Were you talking to somebody?” she asked rubbing her eyes. I gulped. ‘Did she hear what Luhan said?’ I thought frowning but quickly brushed it off and smiled shaking my head. “Luhan called to check up on you. That’s all.” She smiled. “That’s so nice of him! I must have made him really worried!” She pouted. “It’s alright!” I pecked her pout. “Are you hungry, babe?” I smiled showing my dimple. “y-yah! Your dimple!” She pointed to it blushing lightly. “Wae? Is it hot?” I smirked. “I never said that!” she retorted blushing even more. ‘Gosh! Can I just nom on her? She’s so cute!’ I chuckled. “You’re blushing though!” I poked her cheek; she buried her face in my chest. “Okay. It is~” she admitted snuggling into my chest; I embraced her in my arms. “You know, you’re very cute!” I couldn’t help but say. “Zhang Yixing! Feed me!” She lifted her head facing me and pointed to like a kid; I chuckled and lifted her in her sitting position. “Chef Lay cooked Lasagna Bolognese for you, your beautifulness.” I said pulling the chair back with my foot and sat her down gently before bowing to her; she giggled looking up at me. ‘Can I just kidnap her and run away?’ I then went to the bar-table and brought two plates  and presented her with her plate before her; “Eat well, princess.” I smiled. She just stared at me while frowning playfully; “Waeyo? You don’t like Lasagna? Should I order you something instead? I’m not that good of a cook anyways.” I rubbed my neck; she shook her head pouting.

 “Sit down and feed me!” she patted the chair beside her , I chuckled softly. “Yes, your cuteness.” I sat down beside her, grabbed a fork and a knife, and cut a slice of Lasagna and held it in front of . “Say ah~” I said and she opened obediently. “Ah~~” she said as I fed her. “Oette?” I arched my eyebrows nervously. “Oh my gosh!” she gasped with a shocked expression, I looked down. “Looks like I messed up!”

“You did! You messed up big! Now I’ll be fat because of you!” she pouted playfully then laughed cutely. “Oh you little…” I tickled her sides. “Ah~ Ahahahahahaha… Ahaha… Yixing! Stop it, I’m ticklish!” she managed to say in between laughs. “No, this is punishment!” I chuckled and kept on tickling her. “No~… Hahaha… stop~… I’m sorry!” she pecked my lips making me freeze for a moment. “Whoa~ you’ve gotten a lot braver, Beis Sae Lo!” I exclaimed before lifting her up and spinning us around. “Ah~ oppa! I’m dizzy~” she complained. “Oppa?” I said stopping. “I should do this more often.” I chuckled and she hit my chest lightly, I laughed a little. “Saranghae!” I kissed her suddenly, she still kissed me back. “Nado saranghae!” she whispered. “Come on! You should eat!” I sat her down and fed her over and over again until she finished her plate. “Ah~ I’m so full!” she rubbed her tummy making a cute face which I couldn’t resist to but to pinch her cheeks. “Ah~ oppa~” she winced; why was my heart beating so fast everytime she called me that?

-A few hours later-

Beis was re-watching Secret Garden again; I was busy preparing a pleasant surprise for her. It was the scene where Hyun Bin threw Ha Ji Won’s bike keys in the pond. Thankfully she was too busy watching that she didn’t notice I wasn’t beside her anymore. After making a few calls I plopped down beside her and she gasped then looked at where I was sitting before then back at me widening her eyes. “Omo! How did you land here?” she asked cluelessly which I laughed wholeheartedly to and rounded an arm around her waist kissing her cheek. “I flew here to keep your left side warm after warming the right one!” I retorded still laughing. She pouted “Are you laughing at me?” “Noooooooooooo!” I shook my head and lifted her up and took her to the bedroom setting her on the bed then started rummaging inside her closet and picked out a beautiful crimson casual dress that looks like it fits her perfectly. I put the dress on the bed then sat beside her. “Wear this!” I smiled. “Wae?” she blinked. “Because we’re going out! Now are you going to wear it or do you want me to dress you up myself?” I smirked and tugged on her shirt. “Omo! No! I can dress myself up on my own.” She assured and gestured me to leave her some privacy; I pretended to pout and left the room closing the room behind me then grinned to myself. Everything was going just the way I planned. “Chanyeol-ah! You guys can come over after about 30 minutes.” I called Chanyeol. “Eo!” He simply answered sounding uninterested. “Yah! Is that an answer? Make it look good, okay?” I insisted. “It’s impossible to mess up! You even used your painting talents and drew a layout of the whole decoration!” Yelled Baekhyun from the other line. “Aish! You guys are lucky I need you right now or I’d be now making you eat centipedes as a punishment for talking to me like that!” I warned. “Gee thanks Beis! Our mouths are still clean because of you~” They both cooed, I facepalmed and hung up. “They’ll never change!” “Who are they?” said Beis coming out of her room. I checked her from head to toe agaping. Her hair was over one of her shoulders in loose curls, the dress fitted her perfectly like I predicted, it showed her petite curves in an elegant and descent way. “Yixing?” I heard her voice but couldn’t answer.

-Beis’(your) pov-

“Yixing?” I waved my hand in front of his face; his mouth was wide open for a few moments. I looked down biting my lip. Maybe I’ve overdone my look. “You look amazing!” I looked up feeling my cheeks heating up. He smiled and pecked my lips then wrapped his arm around my shoulder and led me out.

-In the car-

Lay was driving with a smile on his face. I poked his cheek playfully and he turned to face me with questioning eyes “Zhang Yixing, you’re smiling!” I faked a scared face but he only smiled wider unusually; I raised an eyebrow “Why are you smiling?” “Because I have my girl by my side!” ‘Yixing, when did you grow so sweet?’ I thought sighing happily but there was something more to that smile, I could feel it.

We just arrived in front of the huge Namsan tower, I looked at the top of it hanging my head like a lost kid who had just found a sweet shop. “Your neck is going to hurt you if you keep on hanging it like that!” Lay chuckled straightening my head back to its normal position. “Let’s go watch the view up there instead.” He suggested and I nodded.

“Do you like it?” Lay asked wrapping his arms around me from behind. “Nae~ A lot!” I answered smiling. “It’s the perfect place for my surprise then~” He said in a cheerful tone. “Surprise? I turned back giving him a confused look. “Do you trust me? Close your eyes!” He said and I willingly obeyed; suddenly there was something big in my hands; I opened my eyes and found two envelopes laying on my palms. “What are those?” I asked before opening the first one, Lay didn’t answer. I pulled out the card that was inside and started reading mentally; I widened my eyes: “You’ve been invited to participate to the We Got Married show?” I looked at Lay and he smiled. “Open the second one!” He said. Without waiting anymore, I opened the second envelope which contained a card too. “… I’m invited too? Wait… Does this mean the CEO agreed on our relationship?” I asked hopefully. Lay smiled wider showing his dimple and nodded. “My boys settled it with him.” He chuckled. ‘Whoa~ So now he even calls them his boys?’ I giggled and hugged him. “Are you happy?” He asked while hugging me. “Very!” I chirped.

“How about we go celebrate this?” He offered and I nodded. “Let’s go eat pancakes and ice cream!” I suggested. “Ice cream and pancakes it is!” He wrapped and arm around me.

-3 hours later-

Seohyun unnie had invited me to SNSD’s dorm to celebrate their successful comeback. Of course I didn’t even hesitate, Lay dropped me over on our way back from Namsan tower after we had ice cream and pancakes. During all the party I was dancing and chatting with Seohyun unnie, SNSD and F(x) who were invited too. They made it a “girls night in” It was so much fun and I got really close with all of them. After the party was done, Luhan oppa proposed to drive me home. “What about Yixing?” I twitched. “He called me saying an old friend had dropped by and they’re catching up things.” He smiled. “Eo!” I nodded following Luhan oppa to the car from behind. The ride home was silent, Luhan oppa was busy driving and humming to Heart Attack  while I was staring out from the window. ‘Yixing never told me his friend was coming!’ I frowned. ‘I hope nothing bad happened!’ “We’re here! Good luck Beis-ah~” Luhan oppa winked. “Thanks for the ride oppa!” I smiled and went out of the car. “What was he ushering to?” I thought of how he behaved, it’s like he was hinting me but I couldn’t get to what it was until… “Omo! Wae the lights won’t turn on?” I kept on buzzing the switch unsuccessfully. I slowly walked into the house and what faced me to my surprise and utter shock was...

 


Hey! Long time no see, right? Sorry, I had stuffs to take care of and I was busy reading fanfics about Infinite to decide which member would be the main lead in my first only-authored story. I'm stuck between Myungsoo and Hoya. Orz

So how did you like this chapter? What do you think Beis saw when she entered her house? Was Lay maybe cheating on her? O o O

Please keep commenting, subscribing and supporting. ♥