Minion

Minion

 

It was one of those rare times that Hoya actually had the day off. He was totally free of schedules for the whole day and instead of going out like the two of you usually would, you both decided to stay in and watch a movie together. Being the gentleman that he was, Hoya let you pick the movie that you wanted to watch. Wanting to watch something that you thought the both of you would enjoy, you picked the movie Despicable Me. 

You and Hoya settled yourselves onto the couch and you used to remote to start the movie. Hoya wrapped his arm around your shoulders and you pressed your side against his, resting your head on his shoulder. The two of you watched the movie in a comfortable silence. Occasionally, Hoya would press soft kisses on your temple and nuzzle your cheek while whispering soft comments about the movie into your ear.  

The movie was at the point where Gru, the main character, was summoning all of his minions. You watched the hundreds of little yellow guys on the screen cheer for Gru like little fanboys. 

"It would be so cool to have a minion," you said, not taking your eyes off the TV.

"Huh?"

"A minion, like the ones that Gru has. Wouldn't it be so cool to have one?" you asked, looking up at him.

"Hmmm, I guess so," Hoya mused the thought in head, "But why would you need a minion? You're not going to plan on stealing the moon too, right?"

"No, silly!" you laughed, "They're just so cute! It could also keep me company when you're not here and I get lonely."

"I see," Hoya said, nodding, "But how would you understand it? I mean, I'm pretty sure that they don't speak Korean or English."

"Body language," you answered instantly, "I pretty much know what they are saying just from their body language in the movie. So I don't think communication is going to be a problem."

"And where do you intend to get one of these minions?"

"Hmmmmm I don't know," you mumbled, "Gru has a lot, can't he share?"

"But Gru is a villain, ______-ah. I don't think villains share."

You let out an exasperated sigh and pouted, "Ah, that's right! Shucks, I guess I can't have one then."

Hoya laughed at your childish behavior and you turned back to the movie. Although it was a light conversation, the thought that you wanted a minion because you felt lonely kept nagging in Hoya's mind. He already disliked the fact that the two of you couldn't have a normal relationship because of his idol status. So when you said that you wanted a companion because he wasn't there all the time, it bugged him a little more than it should have. 

Shaking the nagging thoughts from his head, Hoya shifted himself into a more comfortable position next to you and rested his head on top of yours, turning back to the movie himself.

A couple weeks later, Hoya had another day off from his schedules. You could tell from the latest fantaken pictures that he wasn't getting enough sleep. As he was making his way to your house, you called Hoya and suggested that the two you stay in again. Hoya, being totally drained from Infinite's recent batch of schedules, happily agreed to your suggestion. 

"Hey, oppa," you said as you hugged him after opening the door for him.

Hoya returned the hug and greeted you back while rocking the two you side to side.

You pulled him into the living and the two of you sat on the couch once again. It was only then that you noticed that he was holding a gift bag in one hand.

"What's that?" you asked.

"A gift for you," he said and handed you the bag.

"You didn't have to get me anything," you tried giving him the bag back.

He pushed the bag back to you, "I wanted to. Go ahead, open it."

You let out a sigh, and opened the bag. You gasped when you saw what was in it and pulled it out of the bag, setting the now empty bag on the floor. You were now holding a yellow minion stuffed animal, one just like the many minions in the movie the two you watched together. You looked up at Hoya with a huge smile on your face.

"You said that you wanted one, so I found one for you," he said while scratching the back of his neck with one hand, "Now every time you feel lonely, you'll have him to keep you company."

You attacked him in a hug causing his back to be pinned down to the couch and you on top of him, the minion between in one of your arms between your chests. You leaned down and give him a kiss on his lips. Just when you were about to pull away, Hoya wrapped one of his hands around your neck, not allowing you to move even a centimeter. You pulled away when your lungs cried for oxygen and rested your forehead against Hoya's. Hoya looked into your eyes and gave you a beautiful smile. 

You hugged the minion closer to you and gave him a smile of your own, "Thanks, oppa. I love it!"