The first decision

A bit of a dilemma

 

 
When you came home you decided to take a hot bath before you went to sleep and ponder a bit about your situation.
You had two guys that had asked you out on a date. One of them is your best friend, and the other is someone you hadn't talked to that much, but he interested you anyway.
 
You sighed and went out of the bathtub and dried yourself. As you lay in bed, you came to a conclusion. You were going to go on a date with them both, and from that decide which you wanted to date more, that is, if you would want either of them.
---
The next day you woke up around noon, not that hungover thankfully. You decided to dress up nicely and walk around the town.  As you walked out of your appartment your phone rung. It was Joon.
You answered a bit nervously.
"HI! _____??? It's Joonie! How are you today?" He talked really loud, but he usually did that.
"Hi Joon. I'm fine. I'm actually about to head out now, and check out some stores in the town." You replied him.
"Ooooh~ I wanna come too!!! I'll see you there then soon" He said and hung up. You looked at your phone a bit shocked. He was acting so normal, even though he asked you out on a date not 12 hours before.
You decided though to meet him, and went to your favorite shop, and he was already there. "_____!" He called excitedly and waved at you.You walked to him and smiled at him. 
 
You two started going through stores and finding silly clothes for each other to try out and were having a blast when you realized you were starving.
"Hey Joonie? Do you want to go and eat somewhere? I haven't eaten anything today, and I feel like I'm about to faint!" You looked at him pleadingly.
"Haha sure sweetie. I know about a great place really close by" He smiled one of his infamous smiles, and took your hand. You blushed  a bit, but didn't let go.
 
You walked over to a small, homely, Italian restaurant. You both ordered a pasta, and while you waited for it you chatted. 
He decided to bring up yestersday's kiss and you got a bit awkward. 
"Hey I was wondering if you disliked it any way. Because I really liked it, and I had been wanting to try to kiss you for a while now" You looked at him shocked. He wanted to kiss you? WOW! You were not expecting that confession. But you replied to him either way. "No I did not dislike it. It was just weird kissing one of your best friends. I had not thought about you that way."
"But what about now?" He asked you, hope in his voice. "Hmm... well you are really cute, and the kiss felt really great. But I'm just really confused now..." You told him.
He looked at you puzzled. "What are you confused about?" "Well, you know I had to kiss Seungho too, and I really liked kissing him also. Plus he asked me if I wanted to go to a meal with him later and I said yes. I just don't know what to do right now. So I've decided to go on a date with you both, and see what happens after that." You answered him, hoping that he wouldn't be upset.
He looked at you a bit sad, but nodded. "I get it. I mean, we have been friends for a long time now, and I have not shown you any romantic interest before, and suddenly asked you out on a date. And then another guy askes you out, and of course you get curious about him. Don't worry, I won't be upset even if you wouldn't choose me. I just think we match well together." He smiled at you.
 
You looked at him dumbfounded. He sounded so mature, and he completely understood you. You smiled back at him, and at that moment the food came. You ate the food rather silently, occational chit-chat. 
After that you went your seperate ways, and you went home to get some rest.