Prologue ;;

486 012

I was dropped off at midnight, my flight at 3:00AM.  No one came to see me farewell, my parents didn't even see me leave.  The taxi driver helped me get out my luggage.  I thanked him, paid and walked off with a suitcase following behind me. Walking around in the endless airport, I found myself in a small coffee shop not far from the gate I needed to go to.  There was a starbucks a couple stores down, but i settled for this coffee shop.  It was cute, cozy and had a calm atmosphere.

I ordered myself a banana mocha cafe latte, and when it arrived, i didn't even want to drink it.  The latte art was too cute and i didn't want to ruin the design.  The girl who gave it to me asked if i didn't like it.  I could only smile at her and take a sip of my scolding hot coffee.

I looked at my watch, it was only 12:34AM, i still had 2 and a half hours of a wait so i pulled out my tablet.  It was pretty beat up, and had stickers all over the back but it worked like a beauty.  I pulled up some videos i had on it from the day the incident happened.

 

"Yah! Hurry up!" It was me yelling at the girls in the locker room to hurry to the court.  I wanted to get a picture with everyone before we started the last practice we had before the spring tournament.  The girls ran out with me and we stood under the net.  Coach tossed me a ball and the girls suddenly surrounded me.

"What? No, i don't want to be the middle!" I said and pushed the ball into Ayume's hands.

 

"C'mon stop being shy" She said and pushed it back into my hands.  I looked around for the shorty of the team Kurika.

 

"Kurika should be in the middle because she's the shortest and it would make the picture look nice."

 

They stared at me, then to Kurika. "We should trust her, she is in the photography class"

 

I tossed her the ball and she stood in the middle.  The rest of us stood around her.

 

"Are you guys ready?" The Coach asked as she held up the camera.

 

"Yeup!" We all shouted.

 

"Say, VICTORY"

 

VICTORY !

 

Then the gym doors suddenly opened.  The principle, a school counsellor and my homeroom teacher came walking in with stern looks on their faces.

 

The video stopped.

 

"Flight for Incheon Airport will be leaving in 1 hour"  I collected my things and started for the gate.