The First and Last Tug

Magnetic Pull

Yong JunHyung of B2ST and Goo Hara of KARA were dating, everybody knew it. Therefore, to get away from all the tabloids, they went to America. They landed in California, San Francisco.

They were both shopping in Chinatown, quite happy with the fact that nobody knew them. Or if they did then, they didn’t say anything about it, “Oh, oppa! This place has so many stores!” Hara gushed as they walked past yet another herbal medicine store. “Why do think there’s such a big crowd there?” she asked curiously while standing on her tiptoes trying to look over the heads of people. JunHyung saw that Hara was truly curious so he pushed to the front with her to get a better view.

Once they got there, they heard loud hip-hop music and a girl dancing, “Wow, she’s really good!” Hara said in awe. JunHyung was just staring, his mouth agape in amazement, never had he’d seen a girl move like that, ‘She is really good. It’s like she’s the music itself.’ He thought. Once it was over she smiled and waved to the viewers, “Thank you for watching, have a good day!” she picked up her boom box and left. “Omo, she’s not even sweating! She’s so cool!” Hara said. JunHyung smiled and looked at Hara, before she dragged him to more stores.

“Where to next?” JunHyung asked secretly hoping to go home from all the walking. “Oh in there!” Hara hopped to a small store that was brightly colored. As he walked in, he noticed three girls and two middle-aged women. As he went in, he noticed that one of the girls was the one they had saw earlier, except that she was wearing different clothing. A loose light grey knitted top that almost covered her short shorts, ‘Shorts, Isn’t it a bit cold here?’ he looked at the others, Hara and himself. They were all wearing full-length jeans and hoodies. She looked up from the display and made eye contact with me.

~Your POV~

After that dance I did, I decided to go home and shower. There was a guy watching, he looked familiar, ‘Where have I seen him before?’ I asked myself as I let the water run down my body. I shrugged it off and quickly finished up. My cousins, aunt and mom were shopping with me today; I had changed into a loose shirt and shorts. We all went into a store, because something caught my cousins’ eyes, they were dating so certain items were captivating to them. They looked at matching clover necklaces for their boyfriends while I surveyed the boutique. I walked to my cousin, while focusing on the item I thought was perfect for her. Out the corner of my eye, I saw a people walk in, toward me. My reflexes kicked in and I looked up only to make eye contact with a handsome stranger. I lowered my gaze again and walked to my cousin, “Look, isn’t it cute?” I asked her about the item and handed it to her so she could get a closer look. I looked at the guy and noticed that he was holding a girl’s hand; I felt my heart fall at the sight.

I decided to distract myself by looking at the beads used for a “Do it yourself project” I heard footsteps come near me. The footsteps stopped next to me and being the sarcastic me I thought, “There’s a whole entire store for you to walk around in and you stand next to me.”

The boy said something to his girlfriend; I noticed that he was so close to me that I felt body heat radiating from him. I walked away to look at other stuff.

~JunHyung’s POV~

The girl walked away from me to look at other things, I followed her, pretending to be interested in something in that area, “Babe, look at this necklace.” I said as I reached over the shoulder of the girl to get a random necklace. I caught a glimpse of her face, she was pretty, and her face was tinted pink. “Wow it’s so cute!” she squealed. I walked to the cashier and paid for it.

We left after buying Hara a necklace. I looked back at the girl to see her look at me and smile kindly. I felt my heart thump against my chest and my face grow hot.

~Your POV~

I smiled at the handsome stranger, feeling my heart rip. I don’t know why I was feeling this way, I mean I don’t know him and he doesn’t know me, so why do I feel like this? It’s like a magnetic pull. I brushed it off and walked the opposite way from him with my relatives.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey! I wrote this becaue this actually happened to me when i was in chinatown. I was shopping with my mom, aunt, and cousins for a girls day. and i saw this really cute guy shopping with his girlfriend. and i was the the DIY section and stood right next to me! so i stood there like an idiot until he left with his girlfriend, i totally told my cousins who ARE dating, they spazz and we giggle about it. All happened Yesterday :D i swear im not lying. but there was a magnetic pull, my heart beated faster and my face was red when he looked at me when he walked in and i looked up. my heart really fell when i saw that he was taken. throughout the whole trip, i couldnt stop thinking about him. He was Japanese, i can tell haha, i heard him speaking it to his girlfriend. but whatever, just another guy i cant have, doesnt matter xD