warm Ramen

Youre so cute,so sweet Boy

"Heeeey" you hear a voice.You open your eyes.The deer eye boy watching at you. You suprise and stand up.You looking around.Your in a house.

"where am i?" You ask scared.

The deer eye boy smile "At my house,but i don´t not life here alone my friend is here too" You nod.

"but what´s your name?" he ask.

"Yusin,Lee Yusin" you say and watch around.The house it´s cute.The furniture are modern and look very expensiv.

"Ahm..my name is Luhan " he says with a smile on his face.You nod again.Luhan start to laughing.You laughing with him.

"Come Yusin,i give you some food" Luhan says and walk to the kitchen.You stand up.Suddenly you discovering that your wear other cloths.You get a shock. "OH MY GOD!Did he change my cloths so he saw me?....NO?! no ,no that can not happen thats soo embrassing!" you think and walk embrassed to the kitchen.Luhan cook water to make ramen.You look to his body.It´s kinda hot.

"Ah sorry that i change your cloths,they were wet and dirty and in your pants where blood, so i gave you cloths from  me " he says. You nod . " And how you come here?" You look shaken .

"Don´t know, Luhan-ssi i-"

"You can call me Luhan Oppa" he smiles and look to you. You blushing.The water is cooking.Luhan  sets three bowls on the table.He going to the floor and screaming :" HEY!KRIS FOOD !!!!" Then he walks again to the kitchen and make the ramen finish. You hear the noisy steps. Kris is walking to the kitchen.Then he get suprised as he saw you.He is talla nd handsome. You smile at him "Hello" you say,but he walks to his chair and just sitting.He looks grim.You scared a little bit from him ,but you just smile cuz you can stop your stomatch with luhans ramen.Luhan fill ramen in the bowls.Then he sit down "So start eating" he says with a big smile.You smile too cuz he is totaly sweet and cute.