Final

Vanished

It was a special day for us. It was the day we met four years ago. After a few months of meeting and talking we got together.

Today we were going to a restaurant for our anniversary. It started raining and thunder was booming. I whimpered and latched on to his arm from the sound. He looked at me with caring eyes and said, "It's going to be alright. I'm here for you."

We kept on driving and suddenly a car came swerving in front of us and it hit us dead on. I tried to look to see if he was ok but I was swallowed by darkness.
I woke up from a beeping sound. Is he ok? I need to see him. Looking around I saw him right next to me. He was awake and his eyes were covered. What happened to him?
"Oh you're up." He said as he heard me get up. "What is your name?"
"What are you talking about? We've known each other for months! My name is Chanyeol. Don't you remember?" I said to him.
"I don't know a Chanyeol."
I stared at him. This is a dream right?
"Now that you are ok can you ask the doctor to move you to another room or something? I don't know you and I don't like sharing rooms."
I just stared... He doesn't remember me.. four years.. all gone.
"Alright." I got up not wanting to see him and I left. I was gone from his eyes, memory, and heart. So I did the only thing I could do.
 
I vanished from Byun Baekhyun's life.