Love

How we Met

Whenever Kai Wanted to have a nice and romantic dance with you he would pull your body really close to his and carry you so you could be standing on his feet. He always did that and always took the chance to have you close and steal a kiss or two from you. It surely was the most romantic thing he did to capture your heart when you two first met. You could still remember that day, 4 years ago when you first arrived to Seoul to your sister's wedding. It was certainly the most beautiful wedding you had ever gone to, specially since you met Kai there. Your sister was throwing the bouquet of white roses when you saw him for the first time, the bouquet flew right into your hands cashing you by surprise. You were so surprised that tripped and fell to the floor and then Poof!! That's when Love at first sight did its magic and you have been together ever since. 

 
Today was going to be te most special day. Why? Because it was your Four year anniversary and he was taking you out on a date, but not just any date but a surprise date. You had a two hour car ride to nature, away from civilization. That kinda made you nervous, sure he was your boyfriend but why away from everything? You then saw the answer to that question. He brought you to a huge field that was filled with beautiful flowers that were sprinkled with wonderful colors.  No wonder we needed to be away from civilization. It was a beautiful sight but what cought your attention wasn't the flowers but a huge lonely yet gorgeous tree, it looked like if it was crying or maybe as if the tree had a huge wig. It was simply beautiful. You suddenlly feel Kai right behind you pushing you towards that beautiful tree "close your eyes" he said as he reached for your hand and pulled you. You closed your eyes trying to stop your curiosity while biting your lower lip. You then felt that Kai stopped pulling you, your curiosity was driving you crazy but then Kai hugs you from the back and whispers "I hope you like my surprise" he said with a soft and seet voice. You slowly open your eyes to find the most beautiful and yet amazing site that you have ever witnessed in your life. Kai had brought you inside the beautiful tree that you were looking just a while ago and you just couldn't believe your eyes. This tree can't possibly be crying, not with it's beautiful sight. The tree was filled with thousands maybe millions of butterflies. They were all different colors, shapes and sizes. It was just unbelievable, so unbelievable that you pinched yourself to check if you were dreaming, but it was real, real as every second you spent with Kai, real like every heart beat for him. You were amazed and touched, to the extent of leaving you speechless. Then suddenly Kai knelt down in front of you looking very nervous. Your eyes widened with surprise as he said "____ah~ we've known each-other for four years now and dated for two......I have never felt this for anyone else.....you drive me crazy, you..you make me go head over heals for you...without you I can't properly breath, without you I'm just a guy, without you I'm nothing.....____ah~ would you accept to spend the rest of your life besides me?" he said while offering you a small beautiful ring decorated with small, golden cherry blossoms. You couldn't believe what was happening, now you actually believed that you had lost your mind. It was perfect! Everything was just perfect! You shed tears of joy as you bent down to crush your lips with his as you whispered "Yes! Yes! A thousand times Yes!! I wouldn't want nothing else!" and that was how your future together was assured.
 
The End <3