"I love you."

Those Three Words

Seoul, South Korea - 10:30a.m.

Kwon Jiyong, a normal playboy who was popular in high school, was walking around the streets of Seoul.

He looked for someone.

Someone he knew.

Someone he was in love with.

Who is the person anyway?

It was Im Yoona, the charming, sweet girl from Incheon. She was beautiful and kind, which was Jiyong's ideal type.

Even she was two years younger than her, he didn't care.

He loved her... just the way she was. But, the only problem is, how will Jiyong say those three words to her?

Jiyong's POV

I stopped at a cafe called 'The Sweet Tea Cafe'. I then walked in the cafe and sat on a chair.

I called for a waitress. A young lady rushed to me, bringing a notepad and the menu. I looked at the waitress.

Wait a second... I knew it! It's Im Yoona, my crush since high school. I stared at her for a long time.

She was so beautiful, in that outfit. 

"Ah, excuse me, sir. I thought you're going to.... Jiyong?!"

Yoona looked at me, in surprise.

While me, who was paralyzed, suddenly woke up and said, "Yes, that's me, Yoong."

I winked at her. Yoona chuckled and asked me, "I haven't saw you since high school. Where have you been?"

"I went to the States, for a vacation and searched for a job. I only worked as a janitor and then was fired due to I'm always late for work. How about you?"

I asked Yoona, with the most charming smile I made, in history. Seriously, that was the first smile I made.

Only for my one and only crush, Im Yoona. I really loved her, since she walked in Incheon Arts High.

"I just stayed here and found a job as a waitress here in this cafe. Before that, I helped my parents with their business. So, Mr. Kwon, do you want something to eat?"

Yoona winked at me. Damn, everytime I looked at her... it was like one thing called perfection.

"Oh, I'll just have waffles." I replied and looked back at the menu.

"Do you have any sweet tea?" I asked Yoona when I looked at her back.

"That what makes this cafe been named, 'The Sweet Tea Cafe'."

Yoona and I laughed with each other. 

I ordered a cup of sweet tea. Yoona wrote my orders on the notepad and bowed.

She then left me with a smile and told her other friends about my orders.

While waiting for my orders, I remembered a flashback...

When Yoona was a cheerleader in highschool,

while I was being the supporter along with some students.

[ Flashback ]

That day was the day of the cheerleading competition which was been entered by five schools:

Incheon Arts High,

Busan Arts High,

Seoul Arts High,

Incheon Elementary School and...

Seoul Elementary School.

The nine girls which represent Incheon Arts High were:

Kim Taeyeon, Jung Jessica, Lee Sunny, Hwang Tiffany, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Seo Joo-hyun and,

my ultimate crush, Im Yoona!

My best friends and I looked at the nine girls and some other cheerleading girls who joined the competition.

But, our attention were on the nine girls. I looked at my friends.

"Guys, who are you watching at?"

"Hwang Tiffany," My friend named Choi Seunghyun said at me and stared back at Hwang Tiffany.

"Kwon Yuri," My friend named Dong Youngbae said and sighed, while looking at Kwon Yuri.

"Kim Taeyeon, I supposed,"

My other friend named Kang Daesung raised his right eyebrow and looked back at Kim Taeyeon.

"Now I know how gorgeous she is."

"Seo Joo-hyun. Ah, why is she so matured than me? Even she is younger than me!"

My another friend named Lee Seungri kept looking at Seo Joo-hyun.

"I think you're still not matured," Seunghyun said at Seungri while his eyes were at Hwang Tiffany.

"My future girlfriend is super hot than yours."

Seungri smirked and said, "We'll see about that later, hyung."

"Stop fighting here, you two Seunghyuns!" Daesung stopped the fight.

Youngbae sighed and glared at Seunghyun and Seungri, "Let's just watch our ideal types."

He coughed a little. "I meant, our future girlfriends?"

"Yeah... Our future girlfriends," All of the guys and I started daydreaming.

Getting married to our girlfriends, confessing and we were dreaming about being a couple with them.

Is it so great to be with them?

Then, we stopped daydreaming and tried to look straight at the competitors of the cheerleading competition.

Unfortunately, our eyes were programed to look at our future girlfriends.

Were programed? Yes, I suppose.

Anyway, it was time for our nine cheerleaders to do their cheerleading.

They screamed, cheered and did their actions. Great, amazing.

But my eyes were still on Yoona. Her eyes, her beautiful face, her aligator laugh and everything.

Those were called perfection in my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all of the teams did their cheerleading, it's time to announce the winners.

All of us prayed to make sure that our school's team win.

Well, they did amazing. All of them were absolutely great.

"The winner is....." There was a drum roll then...

"Incheon Arts High!" All of the nine girls screamed in happiness,

including us. All of the nine girls walked out of the field with a bright smile on their faces.

Again, my attention was at Im Yoona. I looked at her and waved.

She noticed my waving and waved at me back. Looks like we had an interaction.

[ End of Flashback ]

"Jiyong! Jiyong!" Someone tried to wake me up.

"Opps, sorry, Yoong!" I woke up. Looks like I dreamed of my flashback.

"It's alright," Yoona said while putting my orders on the table. "You want anything else, oppa?"

"Nothing," I shook my head. Yoona took out her notepad and wrote something on it.

She torned the paper and gave it to me. "I guess I had to leave then. See you later, oppa."

She left me with a wink. I mean.. her precious wink.

"S-see you later, dongsaeng." I looked at her, walking away to the kitchen. Talking to her friends.

*It was precious to see her.* I thought. Suddenly, I grabbed the paper Yoona gave to me.

I read the note.

' Hey, oppa. Do you mind that we can hang out sometime?

Like tomorrow evening? I am free. Meet me at the Greenway Park at 5pm sharp.

Here's my number: 010-xxxx-xxx. Call me, arasso? -Yoong.

p/s: You looked so cute when you sleep, oppa. Keke. :) '

I grinned happily when reading that p/s part. I wished that I could reply back,

with a twist. But she was leaving for her work.

Her work is important than me, I suppose.

I started eating my waffles and thought about something.

*Yoona, tomorrow is the best day of your lives.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After paying for the waffles and the sweet tea, I walked to a nearby bench.

I sat on the bench and searched for my phone in my pocket.

*Got it.* I grabbed my phone and put it out.

I also put out the note Yoona gave me in the cafe. I saved her phone number and looked at my wallpaper screen.

It was Yoona during high school. This was when our high school ball at Incheon Arts High. 

She was capturing a selca of herself.

Wow, she was so pretty. Like a pretty goddess from heaven.

yoona.jpg

And then, I caught her again in her old house in Busan, studying.

She was kinda nerdy but I don't care. She looked precious in my eyes.

488330_409631295771047_949086345_n.jpg

I kept looking at Yoona's pictures in my phone, from high school to her house.

Opps! I forgot to do the 'thing' I wanted to do actually. I then exited the gallery.

I then typed my friend, Choi Seunghyun's number on the phone. I called his number.

"Ah, yoboseo?" Seunghyun said with a groan. Looks like he was still asleep.

"Yoboseo? Hey, man. It's Jiyong," I grinned.

"What?! Jiyong?! Seriously?" Seunghyun screamed through the phone.

"Yup, I'm not a liar. You know my voice," I blinked my eyes.

"Ah, I missed you buddy! I mean, high school buddy. So how are you?"

"I am doing fine. You?"

"Just woke up from bed. You know me."

"So.. can you help me with something?"

"Sure. What is it? Will you be saying those three words to her, huh?" I heard Seunghyun chuckling.

"Yeah. Meet me in my house tonight, 7pm sharp. You know where's my new house, which I moved since high school," I pouted a bit.

"Okay, are you also will contact the other boys, Ji?" Seunghyun questioned me.

"Yes. I know them, all of you are like my brothers already, you know. Of course, I remember all of them."

"Alright. Meet you at your house, bye."

"Bye, dude," I hanged up and contacted the others: Dong Youngbae, Kang Daesung and Lee Seungri.

All of them were my best friends in high school. Even they were a little bit annoying, I suppose?

Never mind, everybody can be very annoying. I talked with them and told them to meet at my house.

My plan will be absolutely great!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, at 6:50p.m.,

I was watching a Korean drama, To The Beautiful You in the living room.

f(x)'s Sulli and SHINee's Minho were amazing as a couple! I hope they should date... as a real couple.

Haha. But seriously. I hope Yoona and I can be like them.

I glanced at the clock on the wall.

6:53p.m. Seven more minutes left, buddies.

"Jiyong, are you in there?!" Someone shouted and there were knocks on the door.

*Looks like they are here.* I stood up from the couch and ran to the door. I opened the door.

"Jiyong! Long time no see!" All of them hugged me at once. I was surprised.

I sighed and said, "Guys, we have to plan fast. Tomorrow is the big day!"

"Right," All of them released the hug and ran to the couches in the living room.

Leaving me, standing. Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Wait, guys. Someone called me."

"Maybe it's Yoona, Ji," Youngbae teased me with a grin.

"I know right," I grabbed my phone and clicked on the 'answer' button.

"Yoboseo?" I said.

"Yoboseo? Jiyong oppa?" A girly voice said at me. It's Yoona! I knew it.

"Hey, Yoong. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks, oppa. How about you?"

"I'm fine as well. Well, what are you doing?" I smiled.

"Watching a Korean drama called To The Beautiful You. How about you, oppa?"

I startled. *We're watching the same drama, what a coincedence!*

"A-ah... I'm also watching that too, dongsaeng. I better h-hang up," I sighed.

"Why? You wanted to see the drama?" Yoona started to sigh as well.

"Y-yeah. I think so?" I pouted a bit.

"Haha. We see each other tomorrow, at the park. As promised," Yoona started to laughwith her alligator laugh.

I love her alligator laugh. Very much. You know everything that she do is called: perfection to me. Repeated again, to me.

"Alright. Annyeong, Yoong dongsaeng. See you tomorrow,"

"You too. Annyeong," Yoona hang up. 

I put my phone in my trousers' pocket. "Sorry for keeping all of you waiting."

"It's alright. Now let's start the plan!" Daesung exclaimed.

"But, this is the big problem. How do we start?" Seungri asked all of us.

"Yeah, how do we start?" Seunghyun, Youngbae and I asked ourselves.

"I got it!" I exclaimed and started to tell them about my plan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, at Greenway Park, everyone was getting ready for the big day.

"Banners checked. Balloons checked. Necklace checked. Anything else?" I asked the others.

"Hmm. Everything is checked, I think," Youngbae nodded and patted my shoulder.

"Ready for your confession, bro?"

"I think so. I think I'm so nervous," I shivered.

"It's okay. Just be yourself," Youngbae then left me and started to do his work.

"Everybody, get ready in your places! It's nearing 5pm!"

Everyone was rushing to their places. There was a white Mercedes Benz parked in front of me.

In my hand, it was a necklace, with the name 'Im Yoona'.

Yoona walked out of the car. She saw me, smiling in front of her.

"Ah, Jiyong oppa, what is this?" Then, there was a banner in front of eyes, 'I love you, Im Yoona'.

"Yoona," I hold her hand and walked closer to her. I kissed her on the lips and released the kiss.

"I have a crush on you. And I actually love you. Will you accept me?" I showed her the necklace.

She was surprised and hugged me tightly.

"Yes, yes! I love you, too, Kwon Jiyong! I really do love you!"

She then released the hug and pecked me on the lips. "Oppa, are we a couple now?"

"Yes, we are, baby. I love you."

"I love you too."

After that, everyone was celebrating the best day in our lives. Yoona loved this day.

I loved this day. I finally confessed to her. We were a couple now.

I love you, Im Yoona... forever and more.