Teaser #1 : Rin

Lavender (라벤더) | SM Entertaiment New Girl Group

 

*Rin’s POV*

 

I rang the bell for the seventh times,sighed because there’re no response.”Yeah!Waittt!” I hear someone screamed from inside.Then,the door opened.”Who is it-NOONA!!” He immidiately clinging on me like a koala.

“Y..Yah!C..Chanyeol!You..You make me embarrased!You’re already a matured man!” I yelled,blushed.He released the hug and show me his infamous puppy eyes.

“S..Sorry,Noona.Hehe..” He whispered with his deep voice.I crossed my hands and shook my heads.”Such a choding.” I spat out.”Who is it,Yeollie?” I hear an angelic,soft voice came from inside.

 

 

 

“B..Baekkie!It’s Rinnie-noona!” Chanyeol mumbled and grinned.Baekhyun smiled and I melted.”What are you doing here in EXO's dorm,Noona?” He asks.”I wanted to meet LuHan, BoA-sunbaenim ask him to met her.” I said.

“Ah...Okay.I’ll call him.” Baekhyun said,went to inside.I took a glance at Chanyeol who grinned like a crazy man.I sighed again and flicked his forehead.”Ouch!It’s hurts...” He mutters and rubbed his forehead.

 

 

“Woah...Woah...What is this devil girl doing here?” I turned around and saw LuHan leaned on the door,crossed his hands and smirked.

I swept my hair and crossed my hands.”I came here for a devil guy named LuHan who called by BoA-sunbaenim.Satisfied?” I yelled and smirked.

 

 

He raised one of his eyebrow and come to me.”Phabo Chanrin.” He whispers right in front of my face and turned around,walks away.I pouted and walks behind him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SM Practice Room

 

“Thanks for bring LuHan here,Rin!”BoA said and I nodded.”No prob,Sunbae.”I mutters and then I felt someone patted my shoulders.”Who is it-SeHun?What are you doing here?” I asks and he rubs his neck.

“Um...I was practice for my duet with BoA-sunbae in MuBank.By the way,let’s buy bubble tea!” He said and then pulled my hands.”He..Hey!Wait!”I yelled.

 

 

 

I saw he sipped his bubble tea and smiled at me.I rolled my eyes,sipped my bubble tea.”Noona,you like Baekhyun-hyung,don’t you?” He asks and I spat my bubble tea.

“M..M..Mw...Mwo?!” I screamed,wiped my mouth.He smirked and leans closer to me.”You like Baekhyun-hyung,don’t you?”He asks one again and I gulped.

 

 

 

I blushed and pushed him back until he sit at his seat back.”Y..Yah!I..I don’t love anyone and I don’t want too!Y..You bubble tea maniac!” I said,pointed to him.He chuckled.

“Just kidding.” He whispers and continue sipping his bubble tea while I blinked.He smiled and do ‘bbuing bbuing’.I felt like want to puke and rolled my eyes.

 

 

He playfully drink his bubble tea while I smiled.’Such a cute kiddo..’ I thought.

 


 

Hi!!It's a teaser about me!:) The next will be Tasha!:D My love interest is Byun Baekhyun from EXO!xD

Oh,and please comment and it's a MUST.I want to know your opinion.