Saying Goodbye Is Hard to Do

Love........Is This For Real?

You told your parents about the scholarship offer you received at UCLA in California and your parents were thrilled. You knew it's just an excuse to leave Japan, leaving him, the guy who made you feel hurt but you still love him. 

You wrote a three page letter and sent it to him. Quickly packing your thing, you knew he won't stop you. He's not the kind of guy 

"He's so mean!" you thought "He won't care anyways" 

But thats when you're wrong. The morning when he received the letter he read it carefully and rushed out of house and into his car where he drove rapidly to your home, but from your mother he found out you left early. He quickly zoomed off towards the airport hoping you didn't leave yet. 

As you were queuing. you heard your name being called. You look back and you saw him, as he engulf you into a hug and you felt relieved he came. 

"You...came" you said

"Of course! I can't lose the girl I love the most!" he said

"Demo...I can't love you...." you said sadly

He cupped your face and looked straight into your eyes "don't say such nonsense" he paused and continued "I do love you. Always"'

You were surprised and said ''Ryosuke-kun....."your sentence were cut off when you felt a pair of lips onto yours. Your eyes shot open and were surprised. This were your first kiss with him. 

He let go and smirked "'Does that convinced you?'' he said and you nodded, still in shock from the kiss. 

'Miss it's your turn'' the lady behind you said and you walked forwards about to give your passport bu you felt it being swiped away from your hand

''And where do you think you're going?'' he said and you looked at him and answered

''California. I am a university student now desho?'' you said

He looked at you and said ''No......''

''Ryo-kun....."' you said and he cut you off

''No. you're staying and that's that!'' he said as you grunted and bowed apologizing to the awaiting passengers behind you. He grabbed your luggage and you were soon outside. He grabbed your hand, luggage in one hand and walked you to your car. 

"Hey....."' he called you

"Hmm? Nani Ryo-kun?'' you asks

''Aieru yo...zuto zuto"' he said and you felt him hugging you tightly. You felt relieved and then you felt a pairr of lips onto yours. You knew the both of were meant to be. Forever and nothing can change that. 

The End