Beginning

Love........Is This For Real?

"OI! AREN'T YOU COMING?" you heard him shouted your name for hthe fifth time already.

"COMING! COMING!" you said as you put on your shoes and ran outside where he was waiting. You said "Gomen! My clothes got stuck"

"Hayaku! We're already late!" he said and you went in the car. He start it up and soon were driving towards the direction of the hotel. 

You both arrived right before the ceremony started

"Go right in both of you" your mother said and you went in, he was giving everyone a fake smile knowing he doesn't want to even come to this sort of event. You awkwardly smiled to everyone as everyone saw both of you coming in and were in awe at how well both of you match each other

You were feeling awkward especially since he were gripping your arm way to tightly making you hard to move around and especially in 6 inch heels. You wanted to cry but you held it in. Today was a important event and knew you have to remain your composure. 

After the event you went in his car pulling of the heels from your feet. Then you heard his voice "OI! Get your filthy shoes away from my car!"

You just looked at him, sighed and took it out from the car. "Get out! I need to go someplace" and you felt hurt by his harsh words. You took one step out and soon the car were zooming away disappearing into the busy streets of Tokyo. You sighed and walked how. 

"I can't live like this!" you said and walked home. Then it started to rain and you went into a cafe. Inside the warm cafe you ordered a nice hot cup of hot chocolate and enjoyed it until the rain stopped.

When you got out you walked home slowly until you reached your house where you saw a dog with a message on its tag

"This is a present for you! I'm sorry for leaving you, coz I had urgent matters to finish"

You snorted and looked at the dog. "Hello you are a cutie..Come on, lets get you inside where its warm and cosy" you held the dog in your arm and opened the door. 

You dried the dog and rest your leg on the floor. The dog were sniffing at your feet and you saw hunger in its eyes "You must be hungry. Come on, lets get you something to eat" you said and picked it up. Then realizing you don't have any dog food you decided to go buy at the supermarket just a block away from your house. You put the dog on a leash and brought him out. You were wearing this

You went in the supermarket after typing the leash onto a lamp post outside and grabbed a basket. You went to buy a ig bag of dog food, a basket and also for it to eat and drink. You also picked up some instant noodles for yourself and some fruit juice. After paying you saw some neighborhood kids surrounding the dog. You shooed them away and untied the leash and walked home enjoying the walk. The day were a new beginning for you.