my enemy is my lover

my enemy is my lover

cellphone: kring!!!kring!!!
suzy:annyeonghaseyo??
ara: yah!!suzy-ah!!wake up now and fix   yourself..remember today is our charity day..
suzy:and so?
ara:and so??that's all you can say??duh!!would you want to be late in the program??
suzy:obcourse not!!but it's too early to start the program!!
ara:yeah..i know...but its better to be early than to be late right??
suzy:but-
ara:ooppss..no buts..if you were not here in school within in 30 minutes i will not go to your dance contest on saturday...
suzy:aish..ok fine..just wait me there ok??
ara:ok..see you..
suzy:bye..

~suzy turned off her cellphone and fix herself going to the school..while she was walking toward the school she bump a guy with a skateboard
~

suzy:yah!!if you want to play your skateboard on the way..please look at the way so you know if people would pass!!not those you do not look at the way  so what happen? you bump me..did you know I'm in hurry??because my bestfriend said that if I did not reach the school within 30 minutes she was not going to my dance contest on saturday..
if she did not go to my dance contest on saturday..whoa!!!for the first time that my bestfriend did not go to my dance contest because i did not reach the school within in 30 minutes because of a worthless man playing his useless skateboard!!
then you wouldn't say sorry to me??
chunji:yah!!how can i say sorry if your mouth always speak!!!

~Chunji was just left and went to play his skateboard  while Suzy was also rushing to go with ara..~

ara:there you go..your late in 2 minutes huh...but its ok..lets go..the program will start..
suzy:okay...


~after the program~

ara:yah!suzy-ah..you know i'm very happy today because
we helped our school again..
suzy:yeah!!i know..im happy for you too..
ara:thanks..yah!
! i promise that no matter what happen i will go to your dance contest on saturday..
suzy:gumawo..but where's yoona?? i have not seen her since earlier..
ara:ahh..she's sick..
suzy:what?
ara:yoona is sick..
suzy:why?
ara:i don't know..
suzy:how did you know that she is sick?
ara:she called me..
suzy:ahh..
ara:ah..by the way..suzy we need to hurry..
suzy:why??
ara:we must fetch jiyeon in the airport now..

suzy:ok lets go..

~suzy and ara go to the airport~



jiyeon:there you go...
ara:i'm sorry were late..
jiyeon:no it's okay...yah!! where's yoona
??
suzy:she's not here..