Final

[one-shot] Pillow time

 

 

 

_Jongup ah~ !!! Please take it off~~! I can’t bear it anymore. – Himchan implores in miserable way, his hand hits the mattress crazily.

 

_NO. You’ ve never object. Why’s today? – Jongup, wearing his fake innocent blink, jumps into the figure which is in front of him and hugs and kisses.

 

_Pleaseeeeeeeee~~ Just today! – The older starts gasping and perspiring which make his white shirt totally wet.

 

_NO. – Jongup shakes his head strongly. – Hyung, you promised me that If I let you sleep with me, you would do everything I said.

 

_But I can’t bear it anymore... Really~~....!! – Himchan twistes the poor creasy blanket in his hand.

 

_I said NO. – The younger answers firmly.

 

_MOON JONGUP.... DON’T YOU DARE KEEP THAT ING STUPID PILLOWWWWW~.

 

~~~o0o~~~

 

2 weeks ago....

 

Himchan was totally miserable. His beloved bed was too old and endangered. He had to do everything quietly and carefully, too scared of that some day it would totally be broken. And all of his trial turned into a big zero when his stupid little Jongup, who just entererd the room and saw Himchan reading a book on his bed, threw all his stuff away, jumped onto the bed and hugged the older crazily. So Himchan’s poor broken bed was an definite consequence. All the money given by the manager hyung last week had been paid for the stupid iPad of the stupid leader Bang Yong Guk. His lovely new bed had to wait...(>.<)

 

.....

 

Himchan hated lying on the floor. He hated the feeling when his skin touched the floor. It was cold. And that was the reason why an arrogant Kim Himchan had to give up on his pride and begged another arrogant irresponsible kid, who had destroyed Himchan’s precious bed but still “innocently” spilt out that Jongup’s stupid-style-question:”You have to sleep on the floor?? Poor you”, share his bed.

 

_Guppie ah~! Let share OUR bed. – Himchan grinned at his “lovely” dongsaeng who was sitting on his own bed  as if he had been teasing his hyung.

 

_”OUR” bed !? – He mocked. – You scare of being caught by ghost? – He widened his smile, tried to emphasized on the word “scare” on purpose.

 

_Bull. I just hate lying on the floor. It’s cold. That’s it. – The older frowned miserably.

 

_You have the futon. – Still that ing fake innocent blink.

 

Himchan stared at the younger fiercely. Who was this guy? Where was favorite innocent dongsaeng?

 

Himchan suddenly jumped onto the bed in inhuman speed, grabbed the younger’s colar and growled:

 

_ENOUGH. YOU LET ME SLEEP WITH OR NOT!!?

 

The little kid answered unwillingly:

 

_Fine. You want it, so it be. Why do you get mad so badly?...

 

_That’s my good boy. – Himchan grinned.

 

_But... I have one condition. – The younger smirked evilly.

 

_What?

 

_Don’t you dare complain about my pillow and you’ll have to obey me.

 

_Deal!!

 

~~~o0o~~~

 

Flashback....

 

4 weeks ago...

 

Jongup was a sleepwalker. He spoke nonsense, ran around the house, rummaged the fridge and left behind such an battle field the next morning. At first, everyone thought that their house was burglarized. But then, thanks to Himchan the “burglar” Jongup was caught. They had an serious argument and then leader Yongguk decided that Himchan would be Jongup’s roommate from now on so he could watch the younger. It was miserable at first. Himchan had to fight against the sleepy monster inside his little dongsaeng each time he turned into a sleepwalker. His Jongup might be a good boy when he was awake but totally a scary monster when he was sleeping. Once Himchan woke up with a bruise circling his left eye. The others try to asked what had happened and the dead glare from Himchan was all they got. However, the “culprit”, unknowing what he had done, still greet them happily in the morning, wiped the corner of his mouth then asked an silly question: “Why do I have milk sticking on my mouth?”.

 

Still. The hard day passed by.

 

One day, Jongup brought home a big pillow from nowhere:

 

_From now on, you guys won’t have to look after me anymore!! – He grinned.

 

_ “You guys” my . Just only me – Himchan mumbled.

 

_Is that pillow reliable? – Youngjae, playing with his cellphone, titled his head to look at Jongup.

 

_The manager hyung  said it would work. – The lovely dancer smiled at his bandmates then entered his room.

 

Since that day, you hardly saw Jongup without his pillow even in a minute.

 

~~~o0o~~~

 

Himchan hated Jongup’s stupid giant pillow while the rest regarded it as their savior. The fridge hadn’t been rummaged. Yongguk hadn’t had to explain anything to the manager hyung, Zelo’s favorite cherry tomatoes hadn’t disappeared. They hadn’t had to heard Youngjae’s complaint everytime he had to clean up Jongup’s “battle field”. Thanks to the pillow. But Himchan totally did not feel excited at all. He considered that stupid pillow to be his dead enemy. First of all, Jongup never leave that ing stupid thing even in a mitnute. Each time Himchan wanted to hug his lovely dongsaeng, he would have to ask that stupid pillow first. Secondly, his beloved bed was gone, he had to give up on his pride, begging Jongup share his bed. It was already small for 2 people, however, the stubborn dancer would not throw away his pillow for any reason. There would be nothing to say if it was winter. Summer was definitly like hell to Himchan. Sleeping in this kind of situation was murdering. Even if all the fan was , it did not help much.

 

Himchan would never sleep on the floor no matter what, and Jongup would never throw away his precious pillow no matter how.

 

Sometime, being overpowered by a stupid pillow and Jongup’s “unique” weird expandable sleeping position, the older had to move into living room in frustration but moved back right after then, feeling hopeless.

 

He did not know why his little kid had such a sleeping sense. Himchan tried to sneak the pillow away from the younger as gentle as he could so many times because he thought Jongup had already slept, but he always failed. The boy suddenly screamed out loud and pounced on his precious pillow, frowned and pouted his lips right after feeling emty space in his amrs. Everytime Himchan saw that he just wanted to crash that irresistible pair of lips so badly.

 

~~~o0o~~~

 

Jongup is too cute. That’s reason why Himchan can never treat his lovely dongsaeng bad no matter how much he hates this pillow. His Jongup is the person he loves most. So the only solution he has is dealing with that pillow  and his miserable life no matter how he hates it.

 

~~~o0o~~~

 

Everything would be perfect (or maybe not) if the electricity had not been cut off because of storm.

 

Although it’s utter hot and wet and sticky, stubborn Jongup insists on keeping his pillow by his side. Being pushed to the edge, Himchan explodes:

 

_MOON JONGUP.... DON’T YOU DARE KEEP THAT ING STUPID PILLOWWWWW~

 

_But you promised not complaining if I let you sleep with me. – The boy opens his eyes in a perfect ‘o’ shape like a puppy and pouts.

 

‘Kid, your ing innocence strategy won’t work this time’

 

_The electricity was cut off. Don’t you see that? Me and you and that pillow won’t fit this tiny bed. – He tries to talk in his normal tone.

 

_Are you mad at me, hyung? – The younger murmurs, blinks his watery eyes.

 

_I... I... – Himchan is frozen. He has already known that he never can get mad at his lovely boy for so long. He says gently. – Please feel pity for me. I can’t sleep with your horrible pillow. It’s hot like hell.

 

_You can sleep on the floor. – Jongup replies as if nothing happened.

 

_What did you say? – The older glances at him.

 

_Nothing. – Jongup knows that he has made a slip of the tongue and offenfed his beloved hyung, so he has to fix it. – You know that I’m a sleepwalker and I can’t sleep without the pillow.

 

_So you won’t throw it away . Will you? – Himchan folds his arms in front of his chest, staring at the kid.

 

_Hyung, you know I love you and I don’t want to interrupt your sleep. That is inavoidable indeed... – He smiles gently.

 

_ENOUGH. – Himchan growls, snatchs the pillow and throws it away before Jongup can react/

 

The younger stretches out his body, tries to catch his pillow but Himchan suddenly grabs his waist and pins him against the mattress. He hugs the little boy closer to his chest, his chest against Jongup’s back, he murmurs:

 

_Am I not a thousand time better than that stupid pillow??!!...

 

...

 

...

 

Himchan feels that his face is burning... then he suddenly hears a giggle

 

_Why are you laughing? – He scolds gently.

 

_You. If you had told me sooner, you would not have slept on the couch so often. – Jongup turns around then bursts out to laugh.

 

_What...!!!. – Himchan looks at the boy unbelievably. – How do you know that? Didn’t you sleep???

 

Jongup curls up in the older’s arms:

 

_How could I sleep without you?. – He blushes slightly.

 

Himchan chuckles and hit gently onto his kid’s head just to revenge. Jongup widens his smile, grabs his arms around the older waist. Himchan let his Jongup rest his head on his chest, caresses the boy’s brunette with his hand.

 

There’s a heavy storm out there. But...

 

Who cares!!!

 

END

 

 

I know it . But I hope you like it :)

Like I've said, it seem like few people love this couple *cry*.... I want to dedicate all I have to this lovely couple *grin* >.<

Love you guys and....

Comment pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!! ~.~ // >.<