Chapter 1

THE COLD UNBREAKABLE ICE

It was a sunny bright day and Jessica was in the park, she was running around with the kids that was in the park playing. Kids was running around everywhere because they were plaing with Jssica. The adults were just looking and smiling. They really like Jessica because they can trust their kid to be with Jessica. While she was playing with the kids, she receive a phone call from the daycare center that she own.

"Jessica-ssi" said the women on the line

"Neh, Ms. Choi"

"Your Umma called me to inform you that you are going out to eat dinner with them tonight along with your fathers’ friend."

"Arraso, do you know where and what time?"

"Your mom said at the usual restaurant and at 7:00 PM"

"Ara, thank you and please look after the kids there and tell them that I’ll be there in an hour and will bring them treats."

"Ara"

"Okay then. Again thank you "

"Your welcome."

The conversation ended and Jessica left the park and said goodbye to all the children. She then left to the store and buy the kids at the daycare some candy and juice. When she got in the store, she bought the juice and candy for the kids. As she was on her way to the daycare, there as a car that was going so fast that it suddenly brake and Jessica stepped on her brakes hard and it bump into the drivers’ car. The driver got out and checked his car. He notice that the back of his car was ruin so he went towards Jessica’s car and knocked on her window. Jessica got out and the guy started talking to her.

"YAH! Did you not see where you were driving?! How can you crash into me?"
"Excuse me sir, but as I have notice; you were the one that don’t know how to drive that was speeding over the limit."

"Who are you to talk back to me like that? Do you know how I am?"

"I know how I am and I don’t need to and don’t want to know who you are. Now if you’ll excuse me, I got places to go."

"Yahh!! Who said that you can leave. We still have to settle this matter.’

"You handle it yourself then. I have to go."
"You know what. For a girl like you, you got the looks, the body, and everything but what you don’t have is manner. Did your parents teach you well enough or what?"
"YAH!!! Don’t talk about my parents like that and I have manners but why would I show my manner to you. You’re the one that don’t have manner, driving over the limit and then suddenly braking out of no where. What did you think that you were doing? That’s what I thought, now goodbye, I have places to go."
"YAHH! We are not done." And he grabs her wrist
"Fine what do you need. Money to fix that. Okay. How much. Is 5,000 enough. Actually make that 8,000 incase you are hurt. I’ll have it send to the mechanic so that they can fix it. Problem solve. Goodbye." [I don’t know about the money in Korea so I’ll just make it US money.] With that being said, Jessica walked back to her car.
"YAH! Remember the name PARK JAEBEOM! I’ll get back at you for being so rude. And you think that your that rich. I don’t think so."
"Yeah, yeah. What ever." With that, Jessica drove off and went to the daycare center.

"Aishh, this lady. She got everything but she don’t got the manner. Also who does she think she is to just throw in money like that. Does she really think that she is that rich. Maybe not richer then me. Aish, it’s all because of her that is why o am going to be late to dinner with my parents them." As Jay said that, He called his chauffeur there and told him to call the mechanic to take his car to go get it fix.

When Jay arrived at the restaurant he went in and saw his parents with two other people. He went in and greeted them.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, Park Jaebeom imnida"
"Annyeong, we are Mr. and Mrs. Jung. We are the owner of The Jung Clothing Line inc."
"Ahh, so you are my fathers’ friend that he told me about. It is nice to meet you guys."
"Son come here and sit down. We still have another person coming." Said Mr. Park
"Ne."

As they were talking to each other, they didn’t realize that the person that they are waiting for has arrived.
"Annyeong umma and appa. Annyeonghassaeyo Jung Jessica imnida. It is nice to meet you."
"Ahh, your daughter is so polite." Said Mrs. Park

When Jay heard her greet them, he instantly raised his head up and saw that it was her. The girl that crashed into him earlier.
"Yah!" they both said and point a finger at each other

----------------------------

Here is chapter one for you. I hope that you like it