Debut Stage {{ EXO, Part 1 }}

★ (WARNING:) Stars Ahead ★ SM's New Girl Group || (Closed! ) ||

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And that was SM's newest girl group, Stars Ahead!" the MC boomed into his mic. The crowd went mental as the nine girls bowed and skipped off stage. It was their first time performing live, and every single one of them loved it to pieces. 

As they went into the backstage rooms their manager, MiKyung, came in applauding them. "Well done, girls! You really worked hard out there," she said while ruffling maknae Hyeyeon's hair.

Hyeyeon laughed and said, "It was soooooo funny when Micha-unnie slipped and almost fell!" The others burst out laughing at the memory too, while Micha pouted and threw a cushion at Hyeyeon.

"Yah, yah, MiMi-ah, don't throw cushions in the backstage room," Myunghee scolded lightly. That made Micha throw a pillow at Myunghee, naturally. 

Aru and Misaki stood up suddenly, squealing. They started jumping around in circles around the other girls, though no-one knew what the excitement was about. "Yah, what's wrong with you two, Misa-chan and Rii-chan?!" Younghae asked, pulling Aru's cheek when she jumped past Younghae.

It appeared that Aru was too happy to speak, so Misaki answered for her. "It's DO! From EXO! He's just sent Rii-chan a text message saying he'll call her in 5 minutes to congratulate her!" Misaki went a bit crazy after that and started talking to Aru in rapid Japanese, but all the other members could really hear was: "Omo! Waaaah, kawaii! Kawaaaaaaiiiiiiii!"

The other girls started squealing too. Then Myunghee stood up on her chair, screeching with excitement. "EHHHHHH? IT'S LULU-OPPA! HE SAYS HE'S IN SEOUL AND HE'S COMING HERE RIGHT NOW!" The nine girls could really not hold their excitement in any more, and it was poor MiKyung that had to calm them down.

"Girls, girls! Calm down! Are you sure that's what they meant, Rii-chan and Myunggie?" MiKyung said while hastily re-arranging the cushions and chairs before anyone noticed.

Aru nodded, finally able to speak. "Neh, Mikyung-unnie! It clearly said 'Congratulations Aru-ssi! I'm very proud of you and Stars Ahead, and tell you what, I'll give you a ring when I get to EXO's dorm, arrasseo? Bye!' " Aru then started squealing again, but Sumin sweetly stuffed a cushion into her face and it was a little quieter in the room. (Though MiKyung sort of gave up on the girls, they were so incredibly hyper, and went to get herself a coffee).

Well, it was, until Mei Li started screeching. "Omo omo omo!" she kept repeating, clutching her phone as if it was a lifeline.

"What is it, Mi, what is it?!" Iris squealed, Mei Li's excitement colouring onto her. She jumped on Mei Li, who squeaked, and snatched her phone off her. Mei Li pushed Iris off herself and the younger rolled onto the floor giggling a little crazily.

"I-Iris.....are you ok?" Micha started warily before being cut off by Iris. Micha found herself on the floor too, due to being pulled down by an even more excited Iris. It was ridiculous how excited the girl was and the others found themselves laughing like mad when Iris started tickling Micha till the latter wheezed with laughter.

Younghae was getting bored of this so she just took everyone's phones casually. No-one would've even noticed if Younghae hadn't started reading out the texts. "Ok, so, Rii-chan. From, Kyungsoo, EXO. Message sypnosis: calling her when arriving at dorm. Myunghee. From, Luhan, EXO. Message sypnosis: coming to congratulate on debut stage. Mei Li. From, Lay, EXO- GOD WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THIS FREAKING EXO?! Ahem. Message sypnosis.....HOLY CRAP, Meng Mei Li!"

Mei Li jumped in surprise when Younghae screeched and almost fell onto Iris, who was still on the floor. "W-What?! I wasn't me! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

The others stared at Mei Li, eyebrows raised. Younghae cleared and continued. "Lay said: "Congrats, Mei Mei! I'm so proud of you! So you won our bet after all....RAR! I owe you a coffee and 3 cuddles now....WHY, MEI MEI, WHYYYY?" That sounds like you two are getting quite cuddly!"

The other girls giggled and crowded around Mei Li's chair expectantly. When Mei Li just blinked at them cutely Sumin nudged her and said, "Yah, Mi, tell us more things about you and Laynicorn!"

Laughing, the other members agreed, though Mei Li pouted. "Don't call oppa Laynicorn! He doesn't like it."
Sumin laughed all the more and shook her head. "Yes he does! All the EXO member call him that."

Myunghee was getting ridiculously impatient and poked Mei Li non-stop until she squeaked and started talking.

"Ok, so me and oppa, we're really close. And the last time we met...." Mei Li trailed off, blushing and smiling. The other girls squealed and edged closer, wanting to hear more. "And, and??" they all chanted.

Mei Li giggled slightly and continued. "Well, last time we met there was this weirdo in the cafe we were in. He walked up to me when I was ordering for oppa and myself and said, "Hey, aegi, fancy coming round mine tonight?" It was totally disgusting! And apparently oppa heard him and came up to us - but he was really calm! He said to the creep, "I'm sorry but would you mind terribly if you stop flirting with my girlfriend? And what kind of a pick-up line is that anyway?" I mean, omo!!"
 

The other girls squealed and agreed, each one sure that Lay had a thing for their Mei Mei. "So does he like you??" Micha asked excitedly, holding Mei Li's hand and squeezing it tightly. Mei Li slumped in her chair sadly, shaking her head.

"Aniyo, he doesn't...We're just friends, but I want to be more than friends...." the Chinese said sadly while all the girls sighed unhappily and hugged Mei Li.

"Oh, my poor baby!" Myunghee said, the top of Mei Li's head. "Laynicorn had better not break our baby's heart, right girls?" the leader said stubbornly and the other members yelled in agreement.

And that was when Xi Luhan popped up behind Myunghee, his head on her shoulder, with a creepy smile on his round face. "What's this I hear about Laynicorn breaking your baby's heart, hmm, Myunggie-ah?" he said, grinning, while all the girls screamed and ran away from Mei Li's chair.

Myunghee sighed, poking Luhan's nose, and said, "Deer-oppa, how much did you hear? You're scaring my babies silly, pabo!"

Luhan laughed and back-hugged Myunghee, making her go a bit pink.

"I heard enough, Myunggie-ah, more than enough~"
 


Phew! That first chapter took me days to write, although it's only because I'm a lazy = w =

So how did you like the first chapter? Was it ok? *worried author*
I'm sorry that everything's so mashed up right now, but I'm actually new to this kind of writing, so I'll figure something out soon enough ^^

This is the first part, as it says in the title, because otherwise it would've been too long a chapter. (And I really wanted to post this for you guys now! >u<)

In the next part the rest of EXO join Lulu, all as creepy as the other, and- Well, you'll just have to wait and see! e u e;

[[ I am very aware that Myunghee is meant to be with Myungsoo, but you'll see the reason I did it like this soon enough. Anyway, anyeong! ^^ ]]

Oh and the last thing - sorry if it's a bit short. PLEASE REASSURE THIS DELUSIONAL AUTHOR THAT HER CHAPTER LENGTH IS PERFECTLY PEACHY. KAMSAHAMNIDA FOR YOUR CONCERN *bows*