How it started ^^

Sometimes the relationships aren't with happy endings as we thought,but at least we're happy right??!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 

~~~ How it started ~~~

Mir's POV Since our debut untill now I've been secretly in love with the honey-abs singer,his beautiful smile captured me on the very first time we've met.Although thru the years we've been awkward with each other I take opportunity to kiss him on cheek even if he don't know Now I'm sitting on the couch alone and waiting for the other to came from their schedules. A few minutes later I heard door being open,when I stood to see who it is I was nearly of the edge to take opportunity to jump on him and kiss those lips of his,but soon my thoughts were interupted by him.   - Mir??   - ....Yeah.....I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't even speak.   - I'm sorry to disappoint you but the others asked me to stay with you because of their schedules and couldn't tell you this morning.   - Ahh Ok.It's not big deal,we could still have fun right......   - Why not... I instantly turn my head to the other side because I don't want to see my blushing face when he smiled at me.I could see him of the corner of my eye that he is still smiling at me....   - I..I... I don't know what to say at that moment.Aishh I'm so stupid but somehow I managed to say it.   - Do you want something to eat? I felt relief when I said it and walked to the kitchen.   - I'm not hungry right now but you can make sandwiches if you want for later because right now you'
Please log in to read the full chapter