2 The End

Sweet Time

Park Bom feels like floating. She been thinking for a day about what Chaerin told her and what the girls in her class gossiping for the day.

‘Is he trying to find me after realizing I’m not at the window like always?’ She trying to connect the points together and believing it but she can’t find any supporting for the stand.

Park Bom does know, his class was at the other building and for what reason him comes to their building? Or else, he may be sending or wanted to meet someone there. Her heart was beating fast.

‘HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND’.

***

Wow, the reason that she got to think was hurting her. Park Bom knows he has so many secret admirers, fans and also heard the most popular and beautiful lady in their school Sandara Park is the ideal girlfriend for him. She sighed for the umpteenth time. She been early today and already leaned to the window like always. Already a habit but now, she just doesn’t have the feel like waiting and watching him to arrive.

When she heard the noise outside the class, she knows exactly the certain someone already arrived. But, rather than looking at him, she chooses to stare at the pink, white and red roses planted in front of school entrance instead. Her heart was torn on the possibility of him having girlfriend. And today, Park Bom realizes the beautiful roses are not prickly. 

Only by today.

Park Bom sighed. She was too occupied watching him until her forgetting the other wonders around her. She smiled, a warmth feeling wrapping her heart. It soothing the pain in her heart and before she knows it, she turned taking a glance to him that coincidently looking up to her but she walks straight towards her desk without looking back and sitting comfortably.

***

Yes, she has changed. Chaerin eyeing her best friend. She looks different lately. She no longer spending her time at the window but studying instead. Nowadays, she walks faster and looking up in front, no longer the pretty girl that always walks and looking down. Something changed and it’s her confidence.

Guy students also starting to aware of her. That the big points, but she refuses all confession. So far. ‘Don’t tell me she still crushing over the school prince?’ It’s been a long time since she moving into front class seat.

***

Park Bom rushing walking fast to school. She was already 5 minutes late. She feel like crying, this is her second time waking up late for school but this gonna be her first time going through the punishment of getting late to school. Yes, the perfect scribbled her name in their records and Park Bom cursed herself for absorbed playing games until using half of her sleeping time.

As expected, 1 session before their classes ended for today, an announcement making her regrets again. She was sleepy and can’t focus on class and now when it’s time for going back, she has to stay up for punishment. T.T

“It is compulsory for the late student to ..”

Chaerin waving goodbye to her sour face best friend that has been pouting for a day for getting punished coming late to school. Park Bom packing her things into her backpack before going down to the assembly place.

Walking with head up, she shocked to see a familiar body standing with arms folded backing her. Her heart beating fast again, the first time after she decided to move on. Is she still having crush on him? How come the school prince also coming late and being punished some more?

“Park Bom, now that you here, you and Kwon Jiyong should go tidying up the music room now”, her heart felt like stopped beating hearing the punishment given. Her and the school prince, Kwon Jiyong? That is torturing. OMG!

How she going to face him?

“Make sure the place you’re assign to tidying and cleaned up before 4pm” Park Bom forcing herself turn looking at him that giving her a smile. “Let’s go” His voices was unbelievably wonderful, Park Bom trying to silent her heart from beating hard, else he will heard.

“Let’s go” His voices was unbelievably wonderful, Park Bom trying to silent her heart from beating hard, else he will heard. They are walking side to side now.

They enter the music room together. OMG the place was lovely. Everything was in their place and what the heck are they doing there? Tidying up? Park Bom gonna mess everything inside the room in this kind of situation.

“Finally I can properly introduce myself to you, Park Bom” Park Bom frozen hearing the voice. He somehow know her name? She turned facing him but couldn’t find the courage to see him in the eyes, after all she still treasuring him.

“I’m Kwon Jiyong” Jiyong bowed to her, “And I’m not the so called prince in this school..” Park Bom mouth locked, she really doesn’t know what to talk.

“Can we being friends?”

OMG! Park Bom jaw dropped again and again, being his friend? She doesn’t see it coming. At all.

 

Hii all, thanks for reading. Should i end it like this? It is okay? :)