I Remember

I Remember -ONESHOT-

Yesterday night was Yong Guk's ''boys night out''. He went clubbing with his best friends, Himchan, Young Jae, Daehyun, Jong Up and Zelo. Some of them were too young, but they got in without problems every time. You didn't understand why because they all acted like 9 year old kids. You were sitting on the couch eating breakfast, when your little brother suddenly sat down next to you.

''Noona.. I don't know if I should say this but..'' Zelo said.

''Hmm, what's the problem, Zelo?'' You answered while eating your cornflakes and watching tv. You and Zelo lived in the same place and you took care of Zelo and he of you.

''Yesterday night.. We went clubbing right?'' Zelo said, he sounded kinda nervous, but you thought that it was because he drank a little too much yesterday.

''Ahh, did you have fun?'' You said and turned off the tv, you didn't want to seem uninterested.

''Yeah, but..''

''That's nice! Why didn't you guys took me with?''

''Noona! Let me finish my sentences!'' Zelo said and he put his hand on your mouth. ''Shut up..''

You pushed his hand away and nodded. ''Okay, noona wil listen.''

''We had a lot of fun yesterday night, but something happened.. We were all dancing except for Yong Guk, we all didn't knew why. So Daehyun asked Yong Guk why he was sitting and drinking a lot and he said that he was sad and felt guilty about what happened between you and him a couple of weeks ago.''

''Hmm, I told him that it was okay.. I'm not mad anymore.'' You didn't know why Yong Guk was feeling guilty about it since you were already forgave him.

''I know, I know..'' Zelo said and he nodded.

''What's the problem..?'' You said again.

''Noona! Please! Shut up!"

''Sorry..'' You said and you pouted.

''So we were clubbing blabla, Yong Guk felt guilty blablabla.. So when we wanted to go home, we couldn't find Yong Guk. Ahh, I really don't know how to tell this.. I looked everywhere and found him with a girl in the toilets. Yong Guk was trying to get in her, but he couldn't because he was too drunk. That was touching him and kissing him. They almost did it.. If you know what I mean..'' Zelo said and he turned red a little bit.

You didn't know how to feel. You wanted to cry, but not in front of your little brother, but you couldn't help it. A tear rolled down your cheek. ''Sorry noona.. I had to tell you..'' Zelo said and he pulled you closer. He whiped away your tears and hugged you. ''Your the best brother I could ever imagine..'' You said and hid your face. You were really confused. You wanted to break up, but he was drunk and he didn't really do it yet. But you know that he didn't got drunk that easy, he always fell asleep when he was drunk. He couldn't walk if he was drunk. Was he really drunk?

There were more reasons to break up. Everytime you saw Yong Guk it ended with a fight. You two only fought and fought and fought. It made you really sad. You wanted to break up everytime you two fought, but then remembered the things you did together, it was the best time of your life. But those times were gone. You fought over the most smallest things ever and your dates weren't as fun as they used to be.

''I'm going to get icecream..'' Zelo said and he stood up. He always bought you icecream, since you loved it and you always felt better if you ate icecream when you were sad. After a couple of minutes Zelo returned with a bucket of icecream, it was huge seriously. ''Thanks..'' You said. You took the icecream and went to your room. You had spent half the day crying with melted icecream. You had no power to open the icecream.

 

''Zelo probably told her, she must be mad at me.'' Yong Guk said. He made a big mistake yesterday and he knew that. ''But still, you should tell her and say sorry to her, man..'' Himchan said while patting Yong Guk on the shoulder. Yong Guk threw his game controller away and sighed. ''Were you really drunk.. Yesterday?'' Himchan said and he turned off their xbox and television. Yong Guk shrugged. Himchan didn't want you or Yong Guk to be hurt and he loved you two as a couple. Himchan was your cousin and he knew Bang his whole life, he couldn't choose between you two. Yong Guk grabbed his phone out of his pocket and pressed your number. He wanted to press the call button, but someone called him, that person was you. He waited a few seconds and pressed the answer button. Himchan stood up and sneaked away, he didn't want to hear you yell over the phone.

''Hey honey..'' Yong Guk started.

''Can you come over? I'm making spaghetti.'' You said. You knew that he loved spaghetti, so he'd probably come even if he was mad at you or already ate.

''Yeah, I'll come.. I'll be there in half an hour.''

 

Yong Guk stood in front of your door, but he didn't dare to knock. What if you were going to kill him? ''Hey Yong Guk-hyung, what are you doing?'' Zelo said and he chuckled. ''Shut up and open the door Zelo.'' Yong Guk said while shaking his head. Zelo always made him smile and he was like a real brother to him. The door in front of Yong Guk opened and he saw Zelo. Zelo was smiling, but his eyes didn't smile with. Yong Guk took out his shoes and walked in. ''Please don't hurt noona..'' Zelo whispered. Yong Guk nodded and saw you sitting on the couch. He sat down next to you. He looked at you, but you didn't looked at him. You knew that if you would you would start crying again. ''Zelo, didn't you said that you still had homework to do?'' You said and you looked at Zelo. Zelo gave you a confused look. ''I didn't said tha-'' Zelo couldn't finish his sentence because you interrupted him. ''You should go to your room..'' You said. Zelo sighed and then nodded. ''See you, Yong Guk..'' He said and he went upstairs. You stood up because you didn't want to sit next to Yong Guk.

''Yong Guk.. This isn't working..'' You said after a five minutes silence.

Yong Guk slowly stood up too. ''Sorry honey, I kn-''    

''Don't call me honey!''

''But..''

''Don't call me honey if you probably call other girls like that too..''

''I don't, you're the only one for me..'' He did one step in your direction.

''Don't lie to me.. What did you do last night?'' Your voice became shaky.

 ''How do you know..? I was going to tell you about that..'' Yong Guk felt more guilty than he already felt. He knew that the chance that you two had to break up was big, but he didn't wanted this to be the end.

''Jun Hong told me this morning..''

''I'm so sorry, I made a huge mistake. I was drunk..'' He came closer.

''Don't lie, Yong Guk! You weren't drunk. I know that you can't walk or not fall asleep when you're drunk. You're not able to do this stuff when you're drunk. I know! You can't do a ing thing when you're drunk!'' You yelled and a tear rolled down you face. You wiped the tear away. You didn't want him to see you crying. You didn't want him to think that you were weak.

''Sorry, I didn't thought about it..'' Yong Guk said. He didn't want to yell back, he really didn't want to lose you.

''You could have thought about it instead of ing that piece of !?'' You took the vase on the table next to you and threw it on the floor. You were so angry, that you wanted to destroy everything. Yong Guk slowly wrapped his arms around your waist so you couldn't throw other things.

 

Zelo heard everything. He heard every single word you two said. He heard you crying and screaming. He heard the vase breaking. It was probably the vase Yong Guk bought you on your birthday last year. It broke his heart. The two people he loved the most were fighting. He grabbed his ipod and some music, because he didn't want to hear you and Yong Guk. But the music wasn't loud enough to cover the fight downstairs. 

 

''Please don't cry..'' Yong Guk whispered. He didn't see your face because you were staring at the wall in front of you, but he knew that you were crying.

''I'm not crying!'' You struggled and wanted him to let you go. ''Don't touch me, you ..'' You said while crying and you tried to get out of his embracing, bu you couldn't. He was holding you too tight.

Yong Guk hated it. He hated seeing you cry because of him. He hated seeing you sad and mad because of him. He wanted to treat you better, but he didn't know how to.

''Let me go!'' You screamed. You were trying to push him away, but he was too strong, you couldn't do anything. But you didn't gave up. ''Get your dirty hands off me..'' You cried and you banged your face against the wall. He turned you around so you were banging your head against his chest instead of the hard wall.

''Why? Yong Guk... Why!?'' You cried while hitting his chest. ''Why. Did. You. Do. That. You. ing. Bastard.'' You said and you cried harder. You didn't know if it was because of your teary eyes but Yong Guk was crying too. You stopped hitting him. ''Yong Guk.. Are you crying?'' You said and it really touched you. You had never see him cry.

''I'm not crying..'' Yong Guk said.

''Stop lying to me.. I have eyes.'' You said softly and you gently wiped his tears away.

"I'm so sorry.." He said and he hold you thight. 

"I know.. But we should break up because this is not working."

"I don't want to break up."

"But Yong Guk.." 

"I can't live without you and how much you care about me, your kisses and hugs, your food, how you look when you wake up and not wearing any make up, how you pat my head."

"Yong Guk.. Other girls can do that too, they're like 10 million girls that want you.. They'll cook for you, kiss and hug you and pat your head."

"Stop it! The only girl on this planet, in this universe is you!!"

"Yong Guk, we should br-" Yong Guk had pushed you against the wall and he pressed his lips on yours. The two of you didn't kissed the last couple of weeks since you were fighting the whole time. It felt good. He kissed away your tears and kissed you again. You opened your mouth a little bit and felt his tongue touching yours. But he stopped. Yong Guk looked at you seriously.

"Have I.." Yong Guk kissed a random spot in your neck. "Ever told you.." Another spot in your neck was kissed by Yong Guk. His kisses were magical, it made you felt too good. No words that could describe them. "That I love you?" He looked in to your eyes when he finished that sentence. You shook your head, he never did. 

"I love you." 

Yong Guk kissed your smiling lips again. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around him. You kissed back and grabbed his collar. He slowly walked upstairs while holding and kissing you. 

"I'm going to punish you for everything you said to me." Yong Guk said and he threw you gently on your bed. He kicked the door with his foot so it would close.

 

"Well, it's time to go downstairs.." Zelo said smiling and he run down the stairs. He was still young, so he secretly thought that it was disgusting, but not this time. The two people he loved the most were going to have a good time with each other now and they would live happily together forever.

-----------------------

sorry for not updating for a long time! i was busy with school lol... it is not that good, but hope you enjoyed reading it! and sorry that it isn't long!