Marry U

Too Young

All I could remember was her long curly hair, her beautiful eye smile and her intoxicating laugh. She was perfect, too perfect for me. I was 8 years old and she was 16.

She was the bestfriend of my older cousin who always baby sit me. One day, my parents went out to dinner and left me with my cousin who baby sat me.

She called Tiffany noona to come by. I was sitting on the floor of the living room when she arrived.

"Omo, you're such a cutie." She said, kneeling down in front of me. I looked up at her beautiful face as my eyes sparkle and my heart beat faster.

"Tiff!" Hyoyeon noona, my cousin, called her.

Tiffany noona looked at my cousin and motioned her to continue her work in the kitchen.

"What's your name?" she asked me.

"K-Kim Heechul." I simply answered.

"Ah, Heechul, you're so handsome."

"Thank you." I said politely. "Noona is so pretty."

She laughed and stood up, walking her way to the kitchen to chat with Hyoyeon noona.

 

It was my 9nth birthday, I remember Tiffany noona bringing a huge box wrapped with colorful paper and a big ribbon on top. I smiled and ran to her, "Noona, I knew you would come!"

"Of course, I will." she said lightly before placing the box on the floor.

"Your present for me is so big!" I exclaimed. "Yeah, it's only for you, Chullie-ah." my heart started beating faster again.

Tiffany noona always make me feel this way, it's weird and nice at the same time. "Noona, I love you. I want to marry you when I grow up!" I saw noona laugh.

She knelt down and kissed my cheeks. "You're too young, Chullie." I didn't understand what she meant so I pretty much ignored what she said.

That night, I went to open my presents and I opened Tiffany noona's present last. It was a remote controlled race car. I couldn't hide my excitement any further as I rushed to play with it.

After a few weeks, I didn't see Tiffany noona anymore. She usually visit when Hyoyeon noona is baby sitting me and I was expecting her everytime.

One night, I asked Hyoyeon noona why Tiffany noona don't come visit anymore.

"She went back to the US, Chullie." My eyes were watery and I ran back to my room crying.

'Tiffany noona left me.' I thought. 'She broke her promise of being always there for me!'

I am 18 now and there are times where i can see Tiffany noona's face and hear her laugh. At times like those, I just close my eyes and hope my tears won't fall.

++

*coughs* Comments ♥